Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: wild97 stang

Everyone please welcome wild97 stang to SN95Source.com.

wild97 stang Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View wild97 stang's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thx bullitt,we'll I've been an owner of my 97 since 97 it's really a gt convertible laser red,blew the original motor in 2010 bent a valve, then had a 98 cobra motor completely built with forged bottom end from my buddy and owner at jawanda motor sports in dec 2010 still has the stock b heads n intake,a few bolt ons like flowmaster American thunders h-pipe 2.5 inch exhaust still has stock 3:27 gears about 5,000 kms on the new motor now. Yes I said kilometres cause I'm from Vancouver Canada , anyways b&m ripper shifter k&n cold air, m/m cast camber plates front n rear cobra brakes off a 2003 cobra 13 inch rotors and 11.65 in rear still have stock 17 inch gt rims gonna buy eventually when I have the funds saved up 2003 chrome cobras 18x9 for front n 18x10.5 for the rears from Afs,it's lowered with h&r sport springs KGB front and rear adjustable shocks,it's my d/d of course and I've always loved the sn95 shape I do have front and rear oem cobra bumpers that I will be installing soon already have the oem 98 cobra hood installed, 4:10 gears are in the near future next for the 97.My wife is also a mustang fan and owns a black 5spd gt lowered with h-pipe all stock otherwise.