WildWillyWalker

Fresh Meet Spring Bash 2014 & Some Pics of My Car

Me and a buddy (White Focus ST) drove down to Cambell's Field for the Spring Bash. This show had some of the coolest cars I've ever seen. If you're not into slammed cars, you probably won't like it. :)

All of my photos are on Facebook but I've been slowly uploading edited high resolution pictures to my flikr account.

https://www.facebook.com/sean.kivler/media_set?set=a.10152141899528576.1073741850.599838575&type=3

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112175695@N06/sets/72157644413741315/

Awesome variety of cars, and holy high end wheel collection! The fact that there were 3 NSX's at the same show is pretty incredible. :2thumb:

My drool list:

Blue 350z

Gloss black STi right after the above car

Engine bay of the Civic EK Hatch

Titanium-ish E46 M3...that wheel color looks amazing with the paint color!

WRB STi next to the NSX

Orange E92 M3

White Supra with the INSANELY well tucked and shaved engine bay

Matte purple-ish NSX

Air ride white on white WRX(STi) hatch

Blue drag-prepped Evo

White FC RX7

Great photos btw. Were you well-accepted or shunned? It's hit or miss with the stance guys, some hate mustangs, some don't.

@riosnake95 haha! Idk. I didn't stick around my car too much. I heard some people saying they liked it and someone told me it was a beautiful car. My favorite though: we were in line to enter and a beat up Odessy moved passed me and I heard the guy say, "I hate those cars but that one's is ok." Pretty sure that was about me lol. No one really likes mustangs.

One of my favorite cars is that blue wrapped s2000. It has a race inspired look and it's on air.

No one really likes mustangs.

That is the truth. I understand why though, while we are pretty laid back and open minded here, a large portion of the mustang scene is not my kind of people lol. It seems like every time I see a mustang when I'm driving to/from work or something, it's some prick driving like a douchebag, revving the shit out of it, weaving in and out of cars, etc. So I guess I understand why mustangs aren't well accepted by many other scenes lol.

Can't believe I couldn't goto this show. I was looking forward to it! I'll just sit back and enjoy the photos.

Sent from Space

I'm not sure of your exact location, but there will be a supercar meet (June) in Warminster where the Tri-State tuners show was last year. Me and some buddies will be going to Formula D at Wall Speedway in NJ in June as well. Also, in August I'm probably going to Tuner Evolution in Philly. I can send you an invite to the supercar meet on Facebook if you're interested.

@WildWillyWalker when are you coming to visit your Pittsburgh buddy again?

Ugh, I don't know. I'll be seeing them in OCMD this month. My main goal is to make it out before MW so my friend can detail my car. It'd be nice to take off a Friday to come out for a 3 day weekend but it's just not in the budget. Also, when I make it out, I want it to be a weekend when they're having Cars and Coffee. I'll definitely let you know when it finally happens!

i think you need to start putting these shows in the community calender on here so we know.  i never hear about these types of shows.

i think you need to start putting these shows in the community calender on here so we know.  i never hear about these types of shows.

You're asking a lot of Sean lol.  He just discovered that the new content button existed.  I'm pretty sure he NEVER used the New Post button on the old format.