haterbuilt

me and my friends turbo sn95s

your car is fuckin badass all around dude, no two ways about it.

thanks man! glad you like it!

SEXY. I'll be painting my motor the same way, Love it.

thanks alot i feel like gloss black and flat black is about the only original thing i can do with the fins on the intake and coil covers

Well as you know, I love your car.

I remember seeing your buddy's car at MW, super clean car!

What lugs are those on your car?

thanks alot dan just glad to almost have it all finished up! His car is just now running again! There some ebay specials, just extended red lug nuts.

mmmm that white is tits also.   

yes it is!

Both are very nice looking. Any upgrades on the IRS or is it stock?

Full UPR upper and lower adjustable control arms with strange coil overs!

This cars Gorgeous. Would Really Pop right next to mine with my red accenting your red haha. Someday ill make it 20 hours away down to mustang week.

thanks buddy. im a huge fan of your car it is my ideal car if i was going with a blower. you and dan have mastered the red sn95 cobra. im very jealous and i'd love to see both cars in person. you don't know what your missing by not making the trip..

IMG_0853.jpg

my favorite pic!

thanks tony i agree!

The red lugs really do it for me.  Those are awesome.

thanks man. you should post up more pics of your car. your engine bay and turbo setup really motivated me before i had ever planned out what i was gonna do for a car. it motivated me to build a turbo sn95 since i never finished my first one. 

Duh! I took a better look. I was sure it had IRS.

hahah it may eventually pick one up! im loosing interest quick in the drag strip!

hahah it may eventually pick one up! im loosing interest quick in the drag strip!

That would be awesome, the only drawback to keep in mind is your wheels will move out about 3/4" on each side, mine fit perfectly flush with the quarters before the IRS swap, they're poked out a bit more than I like now. Anyway, if you ever do the swap, you know a few guys who have done it :2thumb:

Oh and you need to update your signature with one of these sexy new shots ;)

That Black cobra is amazing. Showed my brother a pic of it as well and he said its the best looking one he has seen. I thought for sure that was a IRS swap as well. I was wondering how you got that offset in the back with a IRS lol. But im clear on it now. Awesome car man.

Thanks for the compliments guys and sorry I haven't posted more. Got really frusturated with the car after I painted due to motor issues and the damn machine shop has my motor for 6 months plus I barely have enough time to work on the cars I got much less post. I'm gonna try to become more active but between 40 hours a week of work, full time school, and working on my car the time to post has became extremely limited. The car has a full built MM irs swap coming, ysi vortech built motor, some finer details coming, and a cage. If its not done for mustang week I'm going to loose it on the guy at the machine shop! lol

Thanks for the compliments guys and sorry I haven't posted more. Got really frusturated with the car after I painted due to motor issues and the damn machine shop has my motor for 6 months plus I barely have enough time to work on the cars I got much less post. I'm gonna try to become more active but between 40 hours a week of work, full time school, and working on my car the time to post has became extremely limited. The car has a full built MM irs swap coming, ysi vortech built motor, some finer details coming, and a cage. If its not done for mustang week I'm going to loose it on the guy at the machine shop! lol

I understand about the machine shop bs, they had mine for 4-5 months the first time, and it didn't even last 1,000 miles because of stupid shit. Then it took them another 2 months to build it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the worse decisions I made this last go-around building my car was taking the engine to my builder after the racing season was over (basically winter up here).  Their regular customers that were freshening their race engines all got pushed in-front of me in line.  Mark of a good engine builder to have that much work, I guess and up to a point I can understand them giving preference to those customers but damn was it annoying.  They didn't have my engine six months but probably close to four, so I can commiserate...

Just curious, how did it ever work out for you tuning your turbo setup without the IAC?

Have to admit, I'm usually pretty glued to your IG account.  Love seeing updates on your pro-touring build.