dbovine

Dbovine's on going v6 build

The car is just bolt ons right now and down the road Id like to get into the motor, or boost or maybe even a 2v/3v swap(2v harness, 3v motor converted for a throttle cable etc.)

Here is the running list of what has been done:

GT Fog lights
GT Rear Bumper
GT Hood Scoop
GT throttle body(modified)
Custom Mineral Grey Ford Rear trunk Emblem
Tinted Headlights with clear corners
sequential tail lights
HID 6k head and fog lights
8" shorty antenna
Windstar Upper intake with a custom cold Air pipe
Stangwires 9mm Yellow Plug wires
ASP 25% Underdrive Crank Pully
Mach1 Chin Spoiler
Mach1 Bolt on Subframe connectors
Mach1 Rear Sway bar
MAC 2.5" dual exhaust with custom H pipe
Ford Ranger 3.73 gears and Ford tlok for 7.5" rear end
Roush Front Grille Delete
Roush Trunk Mounted Tool Box
Roush Lower Control arms
Roush v6 lowering Springs
Monroe Fox body length Shocks and Struts
03 Cobra Chrome Replica wheels with BFG Sport comp 2s 275/40s on 17x9 upfront and Summitomo 315x35 on 17x10 out back
Steeda Tri-ax for T5 short throw shifter
Steeda Shifter Trim Ring
FR 5 speed terminator styled shift knob
06 leather v6 Front seats, modified to be fully functional in the New Edge
Bullitt Pedal Set
Alpine Full ipod deck
Lightnining Audio Front Components
Elemental Design 12" Sub
Profile Baja 1000 Watt 4 channel amp
Custom painted Radio Bezel, Shifter Bezel, Gauge Cluster and door pulls in mineral grey
Custom Owners badge on radio bezel

Pics to come soon

I didn't think under drive pullies got up to the 25% range.  I thought they were maybe 10% of so myself.  Do yourself a favor and save the stock pullies.  myself and any of my friends that had them was happy to put the stockers back on once your alts start to have issues.

Ive never been on the rollers but the charts people had showed a 5hp increase and upto 15f/lbs of torque. The big improvement is that added torque is not just at peak, it shows all the way through most of the rpm range. Its also an improved sound, seat of the pants can feel it as well.

I'm really digging the seats. They look modern and more supportive than the originals. Real nice MG.

Yeah I like the seats much better, I was sure I was going to due to the angled headrest but these are great, some day Ill redo the foam maybe look to TMI and do the sports seats with the bigger bolsters

I agree with sublime. The seats look great! How hard was the swap and were you able to keep them power?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I agree with sublime. The seats look great! How hard was the swap and were you able to keep them power?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

There was a general how to on one of the other forums that I used as a guide line. I took the seat tracks off the stock seats and bolted them to the S197 seats. Then found the wiring colour out for the connector, turns out it matched up almost colour for colour save two wires had to be opposite, So the seat has the same power track and works using the S197 buttons. Even the power lumbar works. The hardest part was removing the stock tracks off the S197 seats. Then I just had to drill 4 new holes, buy some grade  8 hardware and use a few extra nuts as spacers to get the seat height right and it was done