itsblown93

2004 mustang gt

What's going on everyone!? It's been awhile since I've been on here, but nothing has really changed for me or the car. Today I took the car out and took a few pictures of ole Slo46GT. These are the first picture I have ever edited so go easy on me! I would like some feed back since I'm wanting to get into photography a little more..

bradsPhotograhpy034_zpsc23beedc.jpg

bradsPhotograhpy030_zpsc41fb220.jpg

bradsPhotograhpy006_zps78261cfd.jpg

bradsPhotograhpy001_zps6a8b7cc9.jpg

Sweet ride for sure man. I had a Torch Red 03 GT that I miss dearly so I really like that. Any mods besides the wheels and tint? Looks lowered a bit as well.

HI BRAD!!!

Sent from Space

Car looks sick! I saw your post on the book about editing software last night but was too sick to complete a normal sentence.

Sent from Space

well you already know i love the pics. i think you have an eye for car pics no doubt.

what i personally like to do in the editing part is chop out any poles, lines or other things like dumpsters (all over the dam place where i live  :angry: ) lol.

also i love to blur the background a little and sharpen the interesting things in the pic. heres a couple examples.

bradsPhotograhpy030_zpsc41fb2201_zpsf64c

poles and lines chopped out and focal blur.

bradsPhotograhpy030_zpsda4644ce.jpg

bradsPhotograhpy006_zps56f6ff08.jpg

lines chopped out and lightweight focal blur.

bradsPhotograhpy006_zps78261cfd1_zpsb754

but like i said, these pics you took are awesome. this is just shit i like to do sometimes. 

Hi @Steve-Oh !! I found a free editing program but it didn't really do much for them just lighten them up and what not. I need to find a better software.

Thanks @tony ! I love taking car pictures even though I don't get to do it much. But I'll keep that in mind. But since I can't crop anything out yet I'll have to work with these lol. I want to get the background black and white and keep the car red. I think that would look pretty good.

Personally, for me anyways, that's way too much bluring on the first edited version. You can tell it's edited because it doesn't look natural. Not trying to be harsh/mean, just my opinion.

B-Rad, what kind of camera are you using? I'm not sure what software you picked up but all I use is Lightroom. I don't know if we are FB friends but if not add me.

@Brian was that to me or tony? I don't think I blurred any of mine. I'll look into the Lightroom software. I was using a cannon. Can't remember which one or what lens. I'll check and get back with ya.

@Blackmage thanks man!

I was thinking about selling it soon but I may keep it and do a 4v swap or coyote swap. After taking some pictures of it make me realize how much I do enjoy it even though it's been hell ever since I bought it.

@Brian was that to me or tony? I don't think I blurred any of mine. I'll look into the Lightroom software. I was using a cannon. Can't remember which one or what lens. I'll check and get back with ya.

@Blackmage thanks man!

I was thinking about selling it soon but I may keep it and do a 4v swap or coyote swap. After taking some pictures of it make me realize how much I do enjoy it even though it's been hell ever since I bought it.

The reply about the bluring was to Tony since he edited your photo to add it.

The Facebook friend thing was for you!

I recall a brake service in the back hotel parking lot! ;)