Brian

1OF723 Photography: 2004 Azure Blue Mach 1 w/ True Forged Wheels

Today I had the pleasure of being invited by my good friend Caleb, owner of Impeccable Image Detailing, to shoot this freshly detailed 2004 Mach 1. Make sure to head over to his Facebook page and contact him for all of your detailing needs.

The photos do not do the car justice and unfortunately we were limited on the location but we made the best of it and I think we did a good job.

Pictures:

14343781623_8d4b55355e_h.jpg

14322920484_84474ffc29_h.jpg

14320250861_c2adec4138_h.jpg

14300447246_2e590e4201_h.jpg

14136975820_350be0c836_h.jpg

14300445076_5d68eb17f2_h.jpg

14320247171_86c85a8fdb_h.jpg

14136936279_fe6017deff_h.jpg

I hope you enjoy the content. It's been a while since I've dusted off my camera basically since before winter. I am looking forward to future projects.

-Brian

Ugh, I love Mach 1s, especially Azure Blue ones. The stance and wheels are awesome and it's very clean looking without the stripes. Great job with the pictures as well.

Ugh, I love Mach 1s, especially Azure Blue ones. The stance and wheels are awesome and it's very clean looking without the stripes. Great job with the pictures as well.

Thank you @SublimeRT. I have always wanted an Azure Blue Mach 1 but unfortunately it hasn't become a reality. The owner just recently purchased the vehicle and is still working on getting it to his liking. I believe he's going to be replacing the stripes at some point.

Thank you for the reply and the compliment!!

Azure Blue is one of the best colors Ford has ever put on a mustang IMO. Love it! And the stripe delete on the hood was a good call also :2thumb:

I fully agree with you about the Azure Blue. I think he's replacing the stripes at some point but it does look good without them.

i would do allot of strange things to have that car in my garage right now :(:ph34r:

lol, awesome pics.

You and me both. I wanted to steal the car lol.

• Moderators

Haha, he's got more than enough room to store it in his garage. ;)

Shame.  It would look good in there when I get the garage painted Gulf Racing colors lol.

You and me both. I wanted to steal the car lol.

lets do it...lets steal it man  :mellow:

i dont know what you do or use when taking pics but those are EXTREMELY clean images. care to share you technique there? 

lets do it...lets steal it man  :mellow:

i dont know what you do or use when taking pics but those are EXTREMELY clean images. care to share you technique there? 

Man I would in a heart beat but the guy needs to replace the clutch cable assembly first. That was the hardest clutch pedal I've ever felt.

Honestly, it's all about practice. I still make hundreds of rookie mistakes and try to save myself in Lightroom. I took a lot more shots than I posted. I try different apertures and shutter speeds until I get what I want then I move to the next angle/shot. I usually walk around the car and look for shots that I find interesting and also ask what the client wants. The main thing is trying to make sure everything is in focus the way you want and the lighting is good. Obviously you want to do the best you can with the photo and not have to edit as much but that comes with practice which is currently where I am.

As far as settings in the camera it all varies based on lighting conditions, etc as you can imagine. You can check out the metadata on my Flickr account if you really want to see what I used for each shot. My camera is a Canon Rebel XTi which is old at this point so any of the newer cameras can easily achieve everything I have been able to. I still have a lot to learn until I'm anywhere near people like Mooch, etc. There are a lot of really great books out there that can teach you and as boring as it is reading the manual for the camera does make a different in understanding the settings. I didn't do it and it's bit me in the rear more than once.

you and the @mygreengt guy both have those super clean sharp images at least i think that was his name lol. my crappy point and shoot could never achieve that. i do want another camera here soon. just not sure what cameras can get those quality shots with out editing all day lol. 

you and the @mygreengt guy both have those super clean sharp images at least i think that was his name lol. my crappy point and shoot could never achieve that. i do want another camera here soon. just not sure what cameras can get those quality shots with out editing all day lol. 

Yeah, that's the correct name. He doesn't post as often but we talk on Instagram still.

Basically any quality DSLR from Canon or Nikon can get you those results. There are other camera brand names that are nice too but Canon/Nikon are the two I'd recommend. Then it's all about getting out there to practice so you don't have to edit all day, lol.

Point to first: Detail job by caleb was top notch
Point to second: Pictures came out awesome, it's a shame you couldn't of pulled a better location but you made the most of it!

Point to third: Just cuz I have to say it, i would have picked different wheels, but they're true forged nonetheless

Looks Sexcellent.

Haha thank you!!

mm mm mthat car is sexy, really like the wheels on it too.

Thanks Will!! I loved shooting it.

Point to first: Detail job by caleb was top notch

Point to second: Pictures came out awesome, it's a shame you couldn't of pulled a better location but you made the most of it!

Point to third: Just cuz I have to say it, i would have picked different wheels, but they're true forged nonetheless

Thanks Bryan. Your post hit the nail on the head if I do say so myself!!