JustSpeed7

Some Quick Phone Pics... More to Come

Figured id join since everyone else was lol anyways, here's some pics I took with my iPhone at a local place after cleaning her up. Let me know what you guys think, I really want to get 3 inch Flowmaster tailpipes already but gotta wait.

af543718.jpg

005e984e.jpg

1cc60d67.jpg

e8838482.jpg

fb14720d.jpg

287e94d1.jpg

Edited by JustSpeed7

Yeah that was kind of inspiration for me I wish my front could sit that low but don't want to sacrifice any tiny bit of ride quality I have left lol plus I rub now could only imagine sitting that low maybe if I get caster/camber plates I can camber the front wheels enough to make it work.

I wouldn't bother, yours sits very nice as-is. Sometimes slammed isn't worth it. Mine is sitting about 3/4" higher than it was last year...looked awesome but I got tired of dodging the tiniest of things on the road lol.

Thanks man preciate it outside wise I just want those 3 inch tailpipes and new tires all around and thats about it almost done with the interior then onto more suspension and motor the fun stuff : )

Damn bro, car looks 100x better then it did. If I were you I wouldn't change a thing!!

Heads up and ass kickin!

Thanks man preciate it outside wise I just want those 3 inch tailpipes and new tires all around and thats about it almost done with the interior then onto more suspension and motor the fun stuff : )

Bassani Stainless Steel catback would be perfect and sound perfect too :)

Tokico blues, to replace my rear old konis and stock fronts along with MM CC plates and XL subframe connectors and replace my factory 5 LCAs for the MM non adjustable ones, That's about it got A brand new Pro kit on it so I think the tokicos will be perfect for them. Oh and new balljoints want to get 94-95 balljoints so I can get rid of the spacers I'm using at the moment already replaced my tie rod ends.

Oh and it's funny you mention that, cause I was going to buy a bassani catback but I really want the 3 inch tails so gonna do those and prob weld in bassanis.

I love my Bassani SS catback. Was a great investment and worth every penny!

Yeah I want bbk longtubes since there flanged sell my current o/r x for one for longtubes then my flowmaster catback with the bassani mufflers welded in and the 3 inch tailpipes. I think it'll sound good and decently loud thanks to the tailpipes. Can't wait to get some real heads and hopefully a vortech down the road then itll sound really good. Do you have any videos of your setup?