OnyxCobra

Suede Headliner Project

I did the same thing on the grey/black piece with the PG logo in the middle.

post-61-13881836240207_thumb.jpg

I cut a small seam where I wanted the two colors to meet. Glued/tucked the first piece, tucked and wired the 2nd piece and it has held solid for years now. Rather then two pieces of wood with a seem its just two pieces of cardboard layed one on top of the other that makes the seem.

alot better then teh 5 times I had to put friends back there, complaining the whole damn time. I can't tell you how happy to tell people its a 2 seater, can't fit anymore sorry not gonna try as its just as uncomfortable for me as it is for them.

He's saying a rear seat delete is a lot better than the five times his back seat was used. Because the people in the back complain the whole time. And he's happy to just say "sorry, no room for you, it's a two seater"

Brought to you by the master interpreter.

he understands the rear-seat delete, not the description I gave on how to wrap the visors.

Honestly it would be such an easy job you could probably have it done at a local trim shop pretty cheaply.

Yeah, I think the problem is I just have no experience with that sort of thing so it seems worse to me than it probably is. As it is right now the visors don't really bother me in the stock covering. Actually it's unfortunate you don't see the headliner much at all unless you look up at it.

thats funny as I just got mine all back together now from the air-ride prep including the new headliner. I have driven it 2x since and both times I actually had to remind myself to look up and enjoy the new look. Made me grin both times as it looks great but its like you said unless I told someone to look up they probably would not see it.