Steve@CJPP

Just in case you forgot why...

just imagine if you're the guy sitting there in your Silver gt500 and someone tbones you  (yea i know it didnt happen but holy shit that was close)  almost enough to make ya not want to head over that way with your car.

Just wait till next year, you will have to leave the show at 10 mph and they'll have a cop every 10 feet, that's if they even allow the event to return to the mall... Only takes one dipshit to ruin it all for everyone.

That said, just because he wrecked doesn't mean he was the only one in the wrong... 95% of the cars leaving the show roast the tires and make a big scene. Probably the only reason it hasn't gotten shut down yet is the local PD loves the bump in revenue from writing a bunch of reckless driving citations. I remember watching the cars leaving last year with some others from Source, and it actually got boring after a while to tell the truth. Plus hearing car after car with the absolute loudest exhaust they could find started giving me a headache. If anyone has never been to MW, the first time you go you'll get a great sampling of some of the worst sounding super loud exhaust setups you could ever imagine.

I totally understand why so many other car scenes have mustang hate, there sure are a lot of us that have waaaaay more desire to show off than actual driving skill. Throw a blower and RWD into it, and you have a recipe for disaster lol.

I'll just reiterate what I posted on Sean's Facebook: "Damnit, as bad as it sounds that's all I wanted to see when we were standing on the side of the street last year lol."

Agreed with Dan, we stood there for good bit of time and it got real old real fast.  Bryan and I purposely left the other way to avoid making that right turn. 

Definatly saw that happen all he had to do was get out of it but I guess he just kept his foot down and held on, idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone thinks their Vaughn gitten Jr. And this is what happens when they try. Just getting on it isnt bad, but when you're throwing the car sideways in traffic is when it gets irresponsible.

just curious...what's the crowd standing on the sidelines like? i know from past minitruckin shows if you don't tear you roll pan of dragging they can be pretty brutal lol. do they booo and scream out random shit at you if you don't do a 300ft burnout? 

Not realy that bad, there was a total of 4 wrecks today and two almost hit spectators on the side of the street. People need to chill out or this craps gonna be canceled quick.

just curious...what's the crowd standing on the sidelines like? i know from past minitruckin shows if you don't tear you roll pan of dragging they can be pretty brutal lol. do they booo and scream out random shit at you if you don't do a 300ft burnout? 

Tony the crowd isn't bad, there are a ton of peeps lined up on the side of the road but there isn't really any harassment is nil. The problem lies with inexperienced drivers (DUMB ASSES) that try and show off for the crowd. End result   \/\/\/\/\/

http://youtu.be/c8_TOhEFz_4

Not realy that bad, there was a total of 4 wrecks today and two almost hit spectators on the side of the street. People need to chill out or this craps gonna be canceled quick.

Its been happening since the first show down here so its nothing new or nothing that hasent happened just about every year. %00 = people at a mustang show odds are good that theres always a handful of dumb asses there. The law of average is never wrong.

Tony the crowd isn't bad, there are a ton of peeps lined up on the side of the road but there isn't really any harassment is nil. The problem lies with inexperienced drivers (DUMB ASSES) that try and show off for the crowd. End result /////

http://youtu.be/c8_TOhEFz_4

Its been happening since the first show down here so its nothing new or nothing that hasent happened just about every year. %00 = people at a mustang show odds are good that theres always a handful of dumb asses there. The law of average is never wrong.

ya when there's that many people there bound to be some dumb asses in the crowd. But it only take one to ruin it for everyone, and I really enjoy coming up here to meet new people and talk cars etc... So I would hate to see it canceled.

So two more idiots made there mark yesterday. 2 were SNs. They are an embarrassment to the scene and to SN95 owners everywhere. The S197 that hit a car did a fucking interview with the guy filming. I can't put my car in the garage fast enough.

Ehhhhh local cops tried doing that for our car cruises by putting up temporary fences. People then just push up onto each other to feel like they're in front. If they want to prevent people from doing it they need to block off the possibility of doing it. Put up cones so coming out of the mall you can only get into one lane.

They just need to stop people from standing by the road. All that does is egg people on. Or people could just not do dumb shit.

NO! It's not my fault these idiots want to show off. I like to stand there for a few to watch some cars, but I don't need anyone to do a burnout. I want to get some rolling shots and hear exhaust.

I've shared the crashes on IG. The guy with the Cobra was arrested and I guess he paid his bail as he said it was the most expensive 11 hours of his life.

was this the crash you were talking about @WildWillyWalker ?

It's private now. Idk.

I am sure there are a lot of people that would love to show off a little and not have to smoke an entire set of tires for the burn out contest.  They should set up a strip at the mall with some protection for people to do it there. 

Idunno all this negative - wasn't anyone else impressed that the green cobra split the truck and the bmw in the in the oncoming  lane?  I mean for a sec there I thought he almost got away with it....

Agreed.  The dumbness has to stop.  The burnouts should be kept at Darlington on Drag night.  or at the speedway for the burnout contest.  If you want to drive your car and compete, there are the fun runs and autocross at the speedway.  no need for this junk.  Thats the trouble with trouble.  It starts out as fun - until someone gets hurt.  

Aside from this stupidness, my 94 was hit in the 1/4 panel by some random idiot two years ago.  Then there was the time when the hood was open and got caught by a gust of wind - freak incident.  The wiper stopped it from mashing the windshield, but left a nice gouge in the fresh paint.  

And people ask me why I don't bring my Cobra to Mustang Week. . . 

i'm not surprised this stuff happens.  i've fallen victim to my own inflated ego a time or two, but these guys take it a step too far. 

yeah i read that article too. I saw the GF of the Blue Faleen that did multiple rolling burnouts bragging.  Yeah because that is smart.  Eventually it's going to get someone killed.  Play stupid games win stupid prizes.