itsblown93

Mustang week 2K15 ****dates announced July 13-19*******

Did the private house in 2012 although it was a great location I wouldn't do it again for a few reasons ..parking would be one. Last year I went simple just your basic hotel and if I go down this year that's what ill be doing again

sounds like you guys have had a good time there before...im assuming a lot of cruises, parking lot pimpin', car shows, maybe a beer or two? possibly bikini contests?

I actually use one of those sick pics as Bryans pic on my phone!

I actually use one of those sick pics as Bryans pic on my phone!

This one?fb9eeeb07a385b4c890141be014d348f.jpg

I still love these pictures I took of yours and Sean's car while I was in the middle of the road. 3a5672d1734908b253c14701901e140c.jpgd2c4d3520601b87b0d428663fb58d64b.jpg

Here's one of ole slo46gt for us lol 127cf204dbc33a1d74be5908d5f1d998.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to throw my hat in the ring as a maybe for 2015.  I've always talked about going and now since my parents moved about an hour away from Myrtle Beach a few months ago it'd make it a real consideration.

I'd be dumb enough to drive my car that far but I seriously doubt I could ever get my wife to sign on for that.  That time of year with those temperatures and no A/C...

Going to throw my hat in the ring as a maybe for 2015. I've always talked about going and now since my parents moved about an hour away from Myrtle Beach a few months ago it'd make it a real consideration.

I'd be dumb enough to drive my car that far but I seriously doubt I could ever get my wife to sign on for that. That time of year with those temperatures and no A/C...

I did it two years ago and I'll do it again this year! Lol it's a once a year occasion, totally worth it!

@Tabres if you trailer it down and are worried about parking. You can leave your truck n trailer at any Walmart. I guess that's what a lot of guys do for the week just use their stang to get around town

@Tabres if you trailer it down and are worried about parking. You can leave your truck n trailer at any Walmart. I guess that's what a lot of guys do for the week just use their stang to get around town

That only works if you don't spend the majority of your time in the DD

That only works if you don't spend the majority of your time in the DD [emoji6]

yea the dd will see the majority of driving during the day due to the heat and my car being a pain in the ass in stop and go traffic lol.

I agree with Keith. Super lame!

Lame.

I refuse to give you any help if you don't go......... Lmao

I'll more then likely go but I'll be penny pinchin to go! Bryan txt me if you want to get a condo

Are you guys talking about mustang week in sturgis??? Im actually making plans. Got at least 6-7 cars going. Be a big convoy we are all trailering them from illinois. In case we break something have a way to get them home

http://www.sturgismustangrally.com/

Link to event

Negative, we're mustang week in myrtle beach kinda people!

Are you guys talking about mustang week in sturgis??? Im actually making plans. Got at least 6-7 cars going. Be a big convoy we are all trailering them from illinois. In case we break something have a way to get them home

http://www.sturgismustangrally.com/

Link to event

Negative, we're mustang week in myrtle beach kinda people!

Sorry but like Bryan said we is myrtle beach MW peeps..... a week long of great friends, the beach and oh yeah 1000s of mustangs

PUMPPPPPED! House is booked =]] July couldn't come soon enough!

where's the house at? I think me and a few buddy's will be staying at one our friends timeshare house in south myrtle.

where's the house at? I think me and a few buddy's will be staying at one our friends timeshare house in south myrtle.

We're right around 49th st across the street from the beach. Basically just north of Broadway at the beach

We're right around 49th st across the street from the beach. Basically just north of Broadway at the beach

kool man yall will be close to everything, I guess if this timeshare thing falls through Weill be forced to deal with the sands south.