Zach

Rear main seal

I've got one. What's your address? I'll ship it out tonight if youre planning on doing it this weekend

ya that's the idea to do it this weekend, address is 4564 greathouse rd Dora al 35062. How much I own you or what do I need to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya that's the idea to do it this weekend, address is 4564 greathouse rd Dora al 35062. How much I own you or what do I need to do?

Just cover shipping back to me and will call it fair

Heck ya man I can't thank you enough, I was either about to pull my hair out, sell the car, or burn it to the ground lol.

Also since I'm doing the new seal what is the preferred method for ventilating my crank case since this car is n/a stick with the remote breather tank or go back to a properly functioning pcv system.

Either block off the pcv and run breathers to a catch can. Or keep it functional and run a separator in line from the valve covers into the intake tube after the maf

Either block off the pcv and run breathers to a catch can. Or keep it functional and run a separator in line from the valve covers into the intake tube after the maf

I have the pcv deleted completely now and ran to a remote tank with breatherpupe3a6e.jpg but was wandering it I go back to the pcv in the stock pcv location and hose coming off valve cover to intake tube so no unmetered air gets into the engine. That witch one will give me the best results on reducing chances of to much crank case pressure.

Do you have breathers off both valve covers now?

. Now I have two 3/8 hose one from the passenger valve cover to the remote breather tank and the other from were the pcv goes in the back of the manifold to the remote breather tank,