Steve-Oh

The iPhone 6 Discussion

I have to use my old iPhone for a few weeks so I decided to sync it up with iTunes.  Obviously this is a 3 hour long process but I digress.  I was able to unlock it through AT&T (which is solid, didn't have to borrow a phone).  Anyways, I apprently need iOS 8 and saw this in the "improvements" part:

" Group messaging options to name a conversation, add a contact, remove a contact, or leave a conversation"

Probably the single most genius thing Apple has done.  I hope other operating systems completely copy it, and copy it soon.  There's nothing I hate more than to be involved in a group message. 

Iphone 4 doesn't get IOS 8 ); 

Also, this made me lol

tumblr_nc383te3ls1s8by9wo1_500.jpg

actually... i tried to pre-order the 6 from their website, from my iphone, and the site wouldn't load some of the pages and I couldnt order it. had to do it from a computer. lol

• Supporting Member

actually... i tried to pre-order the 6 from their website, from my iphone, and the site wouldn't load some of the pages and I couldnt order it. had to do it from a computer. lol

I ordered mine from my phone.

Ahhhhhh hahahaha. I wonder if people have had similar problems with other phones. I know my Sony doesn't bend like that lol.

Sent from Space

from what i was reading a lot of other phones have that issue too.  but whats more popular/news worthy, an iphone, or some random motorola

• Supporting Member

from what i was reading a lot of other phones have that issue too. but whats more popular/news worthy, an iphone, or some random motorola

Not to mention the size is only bested by the phablet Note right?

Hahaha! My nexus defintely doesn't that that.

So far my nexus has been very tough. The back glass like piece has a crack in it but nothing on my screen. Unlike all my iPhone friends. If you don't use an otter box and look at the phone the wrong way it breaks.

Has the screen been improved on the 6? Or does apple figure they make too much money on repairs?

Hahaha! My nexus defintely doesn't that that.

So far my nexus has been very tough. The back glass like piece has a crack in it but nothing on my screen. Unlike all my iPhone friends. If you don't use an otter box and look at the phone the wrong way it breaks.

Has the screen been improved on the 6? Or does apple figure they make too much money on repairs?

you have some unresolved anger issues towards the iphone lol

Disagree. My iPhone's have been the most fragile phone compared to my other ones. My Sony can survive a dip in the pool, can your iPhone do that?! [emoji6]

Speaking of which. I think that's where Apple really dropped the ball, aside from other things. It's not water resistant. That's a huge let down considering most manufacturers phones are.

well, my 3gs got battered and bruised, replaced the glass a few times.  Other than that, SOLID.  The 5 has been BULLET proof, besides washing it a couple weeks ago.  But either way, parts are fucking cheap for them, and easy to replace.  So honestly I have no reason to go away from the iphone from that standpoint.

• Supporting Member

Disagree. My iPhone's have been the most fragile phone compared to my other ones. My Sony can survive a dip in the pool, can your iPhone do that?! [emoji6]

Speaking of which. I think that's where Apple really dropped the ball, aside from other things. It's not water resistant. That's a huge let down considering most manufacturers phones are.

Has. In fact the 4s took a dip in diet coke for an entire evening. Can your "xxx" do that? ;)

Hint: I worked in wireless communications for a decade. I've seen more than just my own experiences.

For anyone wanting water resistant on a smartphone (currently ONLY offered on the samsung that I am aware of) you can go with liquipel. It's not a single phone tech, it works on all.

lol, my iphone is solid! only have had to replace the glass a few times! haha!
Every friend that has had an iphone without an otter box has shattered the screen.

I don't even flinch when I drop my phone now, worst case a scratch.

10645140_10152719783921840_2038351785187

10703704_10152719789826840_1432983330582

1962697_10152720193816840_52685799632857

1975001_10152720595026840_50705155004709

10686930_10152720620051840_2513351703609

Say what you will about the iphone 6, its the most flexible smart phone out there!

Why buy iwatch, when you can bend the iphone 6 around your wrist.

Real iPhones have curves.