Craig

how much are you spraying?

well youve seen my et's without nitrous.... it generally runs low-mid 11's without spray and mid-high tens with spray (really depends on whether or not I hook the d/a humidity ect on my times).... but yea I gained about a full second on 125 shot trav :)

well depending on how it goes NA now I could possibly get some mid 10's

I don't even have a window switch. Lol. I hit the button and go. I need one I just haven't ordered one. Thanks. I'm pretty happy with what its doing. Its only lasting cause I'm not really worried about it dying. I don't have to drive it everyday. So it will probley last forever. Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I want to take mine of daily duty real bad so i don't have the worry of breaking it. Id like to hit it with a 125 dry kit but it blows out a fair amount of smoke between shifts now and i think that the valve seal issue might lead to detonation when its time to spray the car. :/ I pulled the plugs not to long ago and there was no signs of oil, just looks to be running really rich. So still not sure if the smoke could be a mix of the two as its greyish black smoke.. Maybe Number 2 will get some video of the car tonight and ill post it up to show you what im talking about.

I definitely have a lot of respect for you guys who DD your cars, it's been quite a few years since my cobra was DD-able. I've been doing a bit of work to my scion DD recently and there's nothing quite as fun as working late into Sunday night wondering if you're going to be able to drive it to work the next day, lol. I don't miss it at all. I don't think I've started and finished a project on the mustang in the same day in a long time lol, I always have month-long projects it seems lol.

I definitely have a lot of respect for you guys who DD your cars, it's been quite a few years since my cobra was DD-able. I've been doing a bit of work to my scion DD recently and there's nothing quite as fun as working late into Sunday night wondering if you're going to be able to drive it to work the next day, lol. I don't miss it at all. I don't think I've started and finished a project on the mustang in the same day in a long time lol, I always have month-long projects it seems lol.

Haha, it's a much nicer feeling and less mistakes are made when you're not rushing to get it back together before work the next day... but, I've learned to do something on friday/Saturday or don't do it at all because Sunday is always my oh shit day lol

I'm running 05115 style dry kit at about a 150 shot. I've never run it at the track on this much nitrous, but I dyno tuned it on my old engine and it put out 492/632 to wheels pulling 5 degrees of timing. I'm running it with big NX Iceman solenoids mounted under the fender. I have a 10lb NOS bottle, an NOS heater blanket controlled by an ARC Heat adjustable pressure regulator, an MSD window switch, an MSD digital 6 for automatic retard, an Autometer nitrous pressure gauge, and a purge. I mounted the solenoids under the passenger side fender where the emission control solenoids used to be.

DSCN0516.jpg

DSCN0546.jpg

DSCN0544.jpg

I had to run a T-Rex inline fuel pump along with the 255lph in tank to go over a 125 shot. It's about 96psi of fuel pressure on the spray.

Kurt

I don't even have a window switch. Lol. I hit the button and go. I need one I just haven't ordered one. Thanks. I'm pretty happy with what its doing. Its only lasting cause I'm not really worried about it dying. I don't have to drive it everyday. So it will probley last forever. Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

3 Week old quote FTL but i was just thinking, did you ever check out the Summit Racing Window Switch? They look to be half the price of most out there.