Prokiller

Ford Carlisle 2015

you guys gotta stop building and start driving dammit!! watch me end up being the only one that goes lol.

I just sunk the head of the shovel in.....about to start digging.....you'll see momentarily

• Moderators

I just sunk the head of the shovel in.....about to start digging.....you'll see momentarily

This is how I went from a perfectly driveable, slightly ugly car to a pile of metal on jack stands waiting on @95opal to weld on it because I can never seem to find time.  I don't know how you guys do it...

This is how I went from a perfectly driveable, slightly ugly car to a pile of metal on jack stands waiting on @95opal to weld on it because I can never seem to find time. I don't know how you guys do it...

No house, no wife, no problem!

Man there have been a lot of changes since that pic!

Like for instance, Paul's a fucking vette guy now and all he talks about anymore is shooting guns

weve lost Paul to the dark side for good now lol

This is how I went from a perfectly driveable, slightly ugly car to a pile of metal on jack stands waiting on @95opal to weld on it because I can never seem to find time.  I don't know how you guys do it...

well bitch Im down here now but the bad news is I couldn't squeeze the welder in the truck as I brang to much crap down this trip. I did brig the hilti gun with me. So it looks like you better start harassing Linda about a welder or bust out the JB lol

• Moderators

well bitch Im down here now but the bad news is I couldn't squeeze the welder in the truck as I brang to much crap down this trip. I did brig the hilti gun with me. So it looks like you better start harassing Linda about a welder or bust out the JB lol

I've been harassing the hell out of her!  Every time she tells me to get one it's either a trap or "my Christmas present," which sounds good on the surface but it's a trap too.  I thought building her furniture was my in for sure then last night she decided she didn't like the tables any longer so I am back to square one.

I've been harassing the hell out of her!  Every time she tells me to get one it's either a trap or "my Christmas present," which sounds good on the surface but it's a trap too.  I thought building her furniture was my in for sure then last night she decided she didn't like the tables any longer so I am back to square one.

go to home depot get a welder and well return it when we finish welding the bay. Ive done this with a fe tools. I bought the top of the line paint sprayer, sprayed an entire house cleaned it out real good and returned it. I told them it was crap and wouldn't spray right. They wanted to know if I wanted to exchange it I said no thanks I just want my money back cause I had already painted everything by hand lol. They took it back and refunded my money in full.

• Moderators

go to home depot get a welder and well return it when we finish welding the bay. Ive done this with a fe tools. I bought the top of the line paint sprayer, sprayed an entire house cleaned it out real good and returned it. I told them it was crap and wouldn't spray right. They wanted to know if I wanted to exchange it I said no thanks I just want my money back cause I had already painted everything by hand lol. They took it back and refunded my money in full.

That thought had crossed my mind on numerous occasions.  I am just too honest and hate lying so that always makes me nervous.  We're going to look at some reclaimed lumber next weekend for the tables; she's coming around to just chalking the welder up to furniture expense lol!

That thought had crossed my mind on numerous occasions.  I am just too honest and hate lying so that always makes me nervous.  We're going to look at some reclaimed lumber next weekend for the tables; she's coming around to just chalking the welder up to furniture expense lol!

Who said you have to lie if we weld the bay up and the welder doesn't live up to expectations then you have every right to return it and tell them its a POS. BUY welder  buy scrap metal make furniture Bam win win lol

Oh man, I have a car I could actually bring to shows now even though it's nothing special.  Damn the long ass drive though.

not if you stop over your parent's place in the DC area...

• Moderators

I do 16hrs to myrtle beach. Be a man

I've done Tampa to DC and vice versa several times by myself with my dogs.  I hate that trip.  It probably wouldn't be bad with a copilot.  My biggest problem is that I don't sleep very well and driving that long doesn't bode well with me.

Oh man, I have a car I could actually bring to shows now even though it's nothing special.  Damn the long ass drive though.

Stop being a vagina. 

I'm still planning on being there! Official whale cannon 2015 unveiling!

Not holding my breathe  :P

Heck, that's still a 14 hour drive to their place.

Read top comment

Guess I need to go now huh?

Yes, I'll pick you up. 

I do 16hrs to myrtle beach. Be a man

@Psychorugby  , this.

I've done Tampa to DC and vice versa several times by myself with my dogs.  I hate that trip.  It probably wouldn't be bad with a copilot.  My biggest problem is that I don't sleep very well and driving that long doesn't bode well with me.

I'll fly down, hop in the passenger seat, drive up and pick up @Steve@CJPP on the way over.  Now you have no excuse not to come. 

• Moderators

I'll fly down, hop in the passenger seat, drive up and pick up @Steve@CJPP on the way over.  Now you have no excuse not to come. 

That's gonna be one crowded coyote with 3 dudes and my wife in the car.

Well I'm out of excuses at this point.

That was more directed at Chris, but also applies for you!  ;)

That's gonna be one crowded coyote with 3 dudes and my wife in the car.

Crowded?  I call it comfortable.  ^_^

• Moderators

Mentioned it to my wife last night.  She said her cousin and uncle were asking if we were going to come to the PA shows at dinner.  The seed has been planted.