Prokiller

Ford Carlisle 2015

yea I had to laugh a little when I saw it but was not surprised.  If it were not for the price of the chin I think a lot more would do it.  I am not going to cry when I see it done I still consider myself the original, as if it matters.

Now that lava red car almost has me ready to switch colors.  that shit is sharp.  Kinda reminds me of the red verson of DFG though as after I glazed and wazed my car I was surprised to have people in my club ask when I changed the color.  Hopefully with the dark primer under it(rather then the stock grey) it will be just a tad darker.

no doubt man the chances of making this trip for me are few and far between.  I live vicariously through the sites pics.

I have made tentative plans for bolwing green though.  I have  friend that lives there so that takes one part of my difficulties out of the question and another friend might come up from TN for the weekend as well. 

Oh I see how it is, I said I'll be there but I don't get mentioned!!! Lol

And I thought we were pals!!!! Lmao

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

these are old high school friends of mine that we go waaaaay back.  One has a nice termi that I have not even seen since he moved to tn.  Should be a good time(fingers crossed) as long as I stay well.