Blackmage

I'm Starting a Debate on K-Members

Check out the thread on corral "unbiased opinion of the TeamZ kmember" or something like that. That will layout everything you need to know

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

is the offset info on the M&M stuff scaring you or is it what you want?  There is some info on their site that contradicts itself I found.  A couple of weeks ago I was making sure I had all the parts I needed(I got mine a while back) and was surprised to see in one place on their site it said they do not sell non-offset arms for 94/95 but the box I have with mine in it says they are non-offset arms.

They offer non-offset and 3/4 offset. They don't offer REVERSE offset 1994-2004 arms.

I think that's where you are getting confused.  

With a stock k-member zero offset arms will keep your wheels in stock location.  The fwd offset with will move wheels fwd 3/4" with stock k.

If combined with a MM k-member both sets of arms will move your wheels fwd.

Well, i've done research on a lot of K members, i know a few posts up from back in June last year i was anti UPR, i'm still on the fence about it, but Matt and i have taken on a project car and after going back and fourth on K members and coilovers and then seeing what was local, we said screw it, we'll give the UPR a shot. got a helluva deal on the UPR complete front k member kit and it will soon be under a drag race only car... i'll post a build thread later... So UPR on our "yellow dragon" and i'm waiting to install my Team Z. mine is a DD, so i went with the AUTO X with the bracing. it's still saves considerable weight, adds tons of clearance and i just love Team Z. never had issues with their fitment, they have top notch customer service, it's made IN America and they are racers themselves.

Well, i've done research on a lot of K members, i know a few posts up from back in June last year i was anti UPR, i'm still on the fence about it, but Matt and i have taken on a project car and after going back and fourth on K members and coilovers and then seeing what was local, we said screw it, we'll give the UPR a shot. got a helluva deal on the UPR complete front k member kit and it will soon be under a drag race only car... i'll post a build thread later... So UPR on our "yellow dragon" and i'm waiting to install my Team Z. mine is a DD, so i went with the AUTO X with the bracing. it's still saves considerable weight, adds tons of clearance and i just love Team Z. never had issues with their fitment, they have top notch customer service, it's made IN America and they are racers themselves.

It's made in Taylor, Michigan. I've been to their facility countless times

It's made in Taylor, Michigan. I've been to their facility countless times a short drive from my parents place!

It's made in Taylor, Michigan. I've been to their facility countless times a short drive from my parents place!

normal_double-posts-double-post-everywhe