SharpSNcoyote

Sharp's 98 Road to Recovery

We do a very light coat of black and then clear them. Works very well, just use automotive paint. Looks like factory smoked lights.

good.   Thats how i did my tails, but i just tinted the clear coat instead of laying the black first, then the clear. 

here was one coat we laid. the clear actually almost looked black when we mixed it lol  so better to experiment first

IMG_8763_zpsc10c047a.jpg

one coat on the bottom, two coats on the top

IMG_8766_zps142221c2.jpg

IMG_9083_zps5aed43f8.jpg

Hell yeah, looks good too. That's another thing I have to get, vertical tail lights. One of mine was busted when I got the car so Im barrowing a set of horizontals from a budy.

Those are definitely the best looking one piece headlights, I think @Rolocut has the same ones in chrome. I keep considering going 1 piece...but then I'd have to do another retrofit lol.

Yep! Ive seen his car before. One of the one I was referring to when I mentioned having seen these headlights fit very well lol.

the color looks off for some reason. The bumper seems like a darker shade than the rest of the body....

Ah, its just the way the sun is hitting it bud. Hahaha!

This car was originally that darker red color? Not sure the code or what its called. But someone attempted to paint it this red and failed misserably. Its bad in person. Im going to do a color change just haven't decided exactly what color im going with yet.

Ah, its just the way the sun is hitting it bud. Hahaha!

This car was originally that darker red color? Not sure the code or what its called. But someone attempted to paint it this red and failed misserably. Its bad in person. Im going to do a color change just haven't decided exactly what color im going with yet.

Hmmm go something a little out if the box! Something exotic.....

Hmmm go something a little out if the box! Something exotic.....

Bro I live my life out of the box haha! It'll be something different, really leaning towards a eggshell finish with whatever color I go with. Originally wanted to go with a platinum silver but haven't made up my mind yet.

Bro I live my life out of the box haha! It'll be something different, really leaning towards a eggshell finish with whatever color I go with. Originally wanted to go with a platinum silver but haven't made up my mind yet.

You'll fit in perfect around here!

Yeah a satin finish pearl white will look good. Slick out under the hood to set that coyote down in and add a touch of carbon fiber here and there with some black accents. I really think the center of the roof gloss black will look good next to the satin finish of the pearl white as well. May even get a little crazy and throw on some white letter tires when I get new wheels. Do the IRS swap with cobra exhaust out the back... You get the picture lol.

Yeah a satin finish pearl white will look good. Slick out under the hood to set that coyote down in and add a touch of carbon fiber here and there with some black accents. I really think the center of the roof gloss black will look good next to the satin finish of the pearl white as well. May even get a little crazy and throw on some white letter tires when I get new wheels. Do the IRS swap with cobra exhaust out the back... You get the picture lol.

I'm in support if 96% of this statement. There's not a trend that is more on my nerves right now then painted letter tires. At all.

I'm in support if 96% of this statement. There's not a trend that is more on my nerves right now then painted letter tires. At all.

Haha Ive seen it look really good on the right set up. But I give ya props for the honest opinion brudah! Thats a may or may not. image_zps0c04c87c.jpg

image_zps4e75299e.jpg

image_zpsf38f8f2b.jpg

I just don't want to get too crazy with the carbon and start looking like dominic lmao

@Det_Riot off subject but whats it like up in detroit now? I was up there middle of last year taking a mechanical class at FANUC robotics facility. That was my first time up there. Pretty cool place i just wish I would have had more time to look around. Got to go to a tigers game though, that was pretty cool.

@Det_Riot off subject but whats it like up in detroit now? I was up there middle of last year taking a mechanical class at FANUC robotics facility. That was my first time up there. Pretty cool place i just wish I would have had more time to look around. Got to go to a tigers game though, that was pretty cool.

Not gonna lie had to look up where the FANUC robotics facility was lol never heard of it, they're up in Rochester Hills, real real nice part of town! Definitely the outskirts of "Metro" Detroit.

As a whole the city is on a big upswing. Finally out of bankruptcy (whoot) and hopefully keeping it that way lol the actual downtown area is now larglely owned by Dan Gilbert which isn't a terrible thing because he's actually investing money into the city and making things happen. Cobo where the NAIAS is held is getting entirely renovated, as are many other buildings that are past their prime. Ground just broke on a new arena for the Wings this fall so things are definitely looking up!

Not gonna lie had to look up where the FANUC robotics facility was lol never heard of it, they're up in Rochester Hills, real real nice part of town! Definitely the outskirts of "Metro" Detroit.

As a whole the city is on a big upswing. Finally out of bankruptcy (whoot) and hopefully keeping it that way lol the actual downtown area is now larglely owned by Dan Gilbert which isn't a terrible thing because he's actually investing money into the city and making things happen. Cobo where the NAIAS is held is getting entirely renovated, as are many other buildings that are past their prime. Ground just broke on a new arena for the Wings this fall so things are definitely looking up!

Thats awesome, you would literally shit yourself in laughter if you seen the town I live in (yes I said town) haha! FANUC robots are in ever GM plant there is, along with ford, dodge and a shit ton of other plants. I got to see the paint booth robots that spray the cars in the factories, pretty wild shit. But yeah Detroit is F'n huge, atleast to my eyes lmao!

Its funny because when you hear detroit its like people portray it as this baron post apocalyptic wasteland because of its struggle with bankruptcy. Then i get up there and theres more business and people on 1 damn block than where i live haha!

Thats awesome, you would literally shit yourself in laughter if you seen the town I live in (yes I said town) haha! FANUC robots are in ever GM plant there is, along with ford, dodge and a shit ton of other plants. I got to see the paint booth robots that spray the cars in the factories, pretty wild shit. But yeah Detroit is F'n huge, atleast to my eyes lmao!

you don't know small town till you see were I live lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bagley alabama, but that's to small for people who live close to know we have to say corner witch is a little bigger. We have mabey 2,600 people, I almost know everyone in our town by names lol.

Bagley alabama, but that's to small for people who live close to know we have to say corner witch is a little bigger. We have mabey 2,600 people, I almost know everyone in our town by names lol.

Awesome, no secrets are safe, everyone knows everyone, everyone has a reputation that defines said person... Lol know all about bud. MERICA!

Awesome, no secrets are safe, everyone knows everyone, everyone has a reputation that defines said person... Lol know all about it bud. MERICA!

Its funny because when you hear detroit its like people portray it as this baron post apocalyptic wasteland because of its struggle with bankruptcy. Then i get up there and theres more business and people on 1 damn block than where i live haha!

Lol well I mean there is plenty of that. That's mostly the outskirts of the city. the problem with Detroit is that is it SO massive. If you cut like half of the manhattan area, that's what the Downtown area covers and that's the nicer area of Detroit. Surrounding that is a lot of the urban decay and post apocalyptic stuff they talk about.

for comparison:

1.png 

Lol well I mean there is plenty of that. That's mostly the outskirts of the city. the problem with Detroit is that is it SO massive. If you cut like half of the manhattan area, that's what the Downtown area covers and that's the nicer area of Detroit. Surrounding that is a lot of the urban decay and post apocalyptic stuff they talk about.

for comparison:

1.png

Thats awesome, what urban decay I did see I thought was awesome. But i have a bit of a nag for urban exploring and photography anyway. Plus it makes some really good backdrops for taking pics of your car, which I can tell you took advantage of in several of your pics right?

Psh eagle river, wi is 1800. Suckas!!! Lol

Aahahaha! Thats awesome.

Literally the only reason crossett AR exist is because we have one of the biggest paper plants in the world. Anybody wipe their ass with angel soft toilet paper? .... Your welcome hahaha

So anyways, back to car shit... I like to have in my mind what company I will buy stuff. Like the bushing kit for the IRS, @95riosnake along with a few others helped me out with that. Now im trying to decide what kmember i will go with for the coyote. Anyone have any suggestions? Ill probably try to buy the full kit with control arms and everything when the time comes.

Hopefully before long I can get some parts coming in. Its slow right now due to the wifey not having a job, but she is going to feel a application in the AM at a oral surgeon's office so hopefully things will be picking up soon.

5300, 2600 and 1800 people, holy crap... I've only met two of my neighbors on my street, lol. I kind of enjoy the anonymity living in a highly populated area, but that's pretty much the only thing I enjoy about it.

Not really sure who the players are in the sn95 coyote swap K member game, or is it just a set of conversion motor mounts and any K you choose? I always recommend the Team Z Auto Cross K member/Arms if that's the case.

from my random run-in's with the swap, it sounds like you can use a regular 4.6 modular k-member and you'll be fine.  

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1012191-I-have-begun-my-Coyote-Swap-PICS-Saleen-SN95!!

from my random run-in's with the swap, it sounds like you can use a regular 4.6 modular k-member and you'll be fine.  

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1012191-I-have-begun-my-Coyote-Swap-PICS-Saleen-SN95!!

this.  it's nothing special when it comes to the k.  either team-z, maximum motorsports are probably the big two out there.  but you can check out blackmage's post in the suspension section to really get a list and people impressions/opinions.

5300, 2600 and 1800 people, holy crap... I've only met two of my neighbors on my street, lol. I kind of enjoy the anonymity living in a highly populated area, but that's pretty much the only thing I enjoy about it.

Not really sure who the players are in the sn95 coyote swap K member game, or is it just a set of conversion motor mounts and any K you choose? I always recommend the Team Z Auto Cross K member/Arms if that's the case.

Yep thats right, you can use the same 4.6 K and even the factory motor mounts lol. People have actually used the factory K but there is a little issue with header clearance. I seen the team Z set up and its very reasonable! Around $700 for everything. I was curious if there were any that I haven't came across yet but sounds like the ones I had in mind are good.

Gee, I wonder what kind of Nittos those are? lol

I'm gonna take it to the next level and do the brand, model, size, treadwear rating, temperature rating...everything. The whole sidewall will be a blur of information.

Gee, I wonder what kind of Nittos those are? lol

I'm gonna take it to the next level and do the brand, model, size, treadwear rating, temperature rating...everything. The whole sidewall will be a blur of information.

They're probably some off brand like Nankangs haha! I shit you not theres a tire on my car right now that says LingLong... I read that and about fell out in laughter.

I gotta stop posting and talking about useless crap and get to work. I got the IRS moved from my brother's shop to my little shop beside my house that I wired up a few months ago. Time to disassemble and clean it up.