SharpSNcoyote

Sharp's 98 Road to Recovery

Lots of carving with a pocket knife lol. I actually jacked one cut up a little and you can see daylight but its not that noticeable so ill keep it for now. The chin spoilers are like $35 from latemodel with a discount so ill eventually get another and perfect it.

Ive still been just fixing stuff on the car that was completely worn out. Trying to make it feel like a good car again. The shocks in the back were shot, my drivers window was literally about to fall out and wouldn't seal off to the car so it made washing it a pain and rain soaked the inside. Picked up a used door for $64 and replaced all the internals. Going to start body work before long, i just a cobra hood and a good back bumper. Im wanting to do a pi swap on the motor and just have a little fun with it at the track this year while i can.

Fixing all that little stuff was honestly some of the best money/time spent on my car back when it was together and I was driving it daily. I remember when I put a brand new OEM multifunction switch in.... Man it felt good, lol.

ive been trying to figure out how i would be able to "flatten" the bottom of my cobra bumper so i could make a nice splitter. you sir! have just solved my problem. looks great! do you have any more pictures of the making? different angles of it finished?

Hahaha! Dude i shit you not im thinking about buying another to put on my wifes 2012 altima haha! Ill post a pic of it on it as well for a good laugh. Its crazy how much of a good fit it was. And like i said i got a little carried away with my cut on tge drivers side but i can live with it until i get another and when i do that i will def go into more detail with the process for folks to review. I did mine in like 30 - 45 minutes though so its not bad at all.

Before i started cutting it to put on the cobra bumper i had a little fun with the wifes car haha! Fit pretty dang good though i think! I may get her one.image_zpsherpcyyg.jpg

ive been trying to figure out how i would be able to "flatten" the bottom of my cobra bumper so i could make a nice splitter. you sir! have just solved my problem. looks great! do you have any more pictures of the making? different angles of it finished?

No FAIRS!!!!  Yo tapped into my brain and stole my idea!  LOL

So ive started this sort of impromptu junkyard build with the 2v and have obtained a few parts thus far. Traded the kumho drag radials for a set of bullet npi cams. Sold a old junky lawn mower for $100 and bought a ACC bosshog 2800 stall and paid $250 out of pocket for a pi intake and accufab upper plenum. Feel free to give me any opinions or suggestions to make the 2v a little more peppy.

Here's my only question......thread name says coyote swap?!? Is that still happening?!?

Sounds good tho!!!

This message courtesy of crapatalk! 

Here's my only question......thread name says coyote swap?!? Is that still happening?!?

Sounds good tho!!!

ah! yes it is still very much so happening, though i should have this thread renamed probably and then start another once the coyote swap starts. my apologies on the confusion guys. the coyote is patiently waiting, i jumped the the gun on its announcement. the car itself has a long way to go before i drop a 6k motor in it. This is just me having fun with it this racing season at the track with friends. A buddy and I are having a bit of a pushrod vs 2v showdown lol. Thanks for the compliments though, next is xpiope, 2800stall and the j-mod shift kit. then hopefully tune.

Friday night its going down. Time to see what the 2v has lol. Maybe it'll blow and push me to get the money for tge coyote. Stall is in, exhaust is done and sounds like a mustang should sound and new wider back tires. image_zpssyyasplq.jpg

image_zpsvyysk7bz.jpg

Front bumper looks great, cover that red in the same color and it would be truly awesome!!! Lol

But I'm biased............ :-)

Dude this entire car has to be stripped. Someone had to of painted it outside. Theres bug legs and track marks in the clear lol. People don't care how much work they create for the next man when something is half assed like this. Thanks though

Fog lights got put in saturday and sunday we got my brother air compressor hooked up in his shop so i was able to bring mine home along with my blast cabinet. Body work can really start now as time comes available. image_zpsk7ae0nra.jpg