smallblocksn95

IRS swap

6 hours ago, D3vst8r96gt said:

I am apart of the SN95 corwd that is hoarding an IRS .... I swear Im going to install it ........

2 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

I've been holding this one for a while. But I am actually gonna put mine in unlike some hoarders......... lol

IMG_6310.JPG

I'm one also!  I've had mine several years now and still hadn't installed it.  Hopefully within the next year it'll be in.

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, LWARRIOR1016 said:

I installed mine the day after I got it.....

Me too.  I can't believe how many of ya'll have it just sitting there for years.  Install it already!

12 hours ago, seijirou said:

Me too.  I can't believe how many of ya'll have it just sitting there for years.  Install it already!

There are other things that I've been wanting to do the the IRS and the car before it's installed.  Mostly FTBR bushings, diff cover, Torsen T2-R, and some slight modification to the cradle.  Not to mention all the other stuff I'd still have to pick up like brake lines, fittings, springs or coil-overs, and exhaust.

• Moderators

Mine is sitting because (a) I am lazy, (b) I have no time to work on the car, (c) I've got a built SRA, (d) the IRS is in pieces, (e) I want to rebuild and powder coat the IRS before it goes into the car.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Evilcw311 said:

Could of just said (a). Lol

Could have but lazy would have only delayed it so long.  There had to be some other excuse.  I forgot (f) My wife will kill me when she finds out how much it is going to cost to rebuild the IRS... which leads to (g) I will be dead and unable to install IRS.

Thanks. I was 2nd guessing the two tone paint scheme the entire time it was at paint. Not sure if it was the right choice, I almost called the painter and changed my mind. But now that its home, it was the right chioce. I love it. Caint wait until Woodward.