Psychorugby

Meet Valentine

• Moderators

care package on it's way... B-)

Got the email and was like "wtf did I accidentally order?! I'm too young to die." Then I saww what we talked about. Can't thank you enough! Can't wait to install them!

Got the email and was like "wtf did I accidentally order?! I'm too young to die." Then I saww what we talked about. Can't thank you enough! Can't wait to install them!

working here does have it's perks from time to time...

• Moderators

Chris was telling me he had an order coming and the first thing that popped into my head too was, "Wow, Linda is going to kill him!" haha

Last week I was looking at shit on Amazon, mostly drones lol.  An hour later I get an email saying my order has been shipped.  I never placed an order but all the sudden I was getting charged for a $600 drone!  So I kinda had a flashback to then when I saw the email from American Muscle popup.

Last week I was looking at shit on Amazon, mostly drones lol.  An hour later I get an email saying my order has been shipped.  I never placed an order but all the sudden I was getting charged for a $600 drone!  So I kinda had a flashback to then when I saw the email from American Muscle popup.

Do you have one click ordering on or something? lol 

• Moderators

Do you have one click ordering on or something? lol 

No.  Chinese were spying on me.  I got it cancelled fortunately.  Linda was about to kill me... but I almost got a sweet drone!

I remember one night I was browsing for stuff on eBay, I forget what I was looking at but I dozed off, somehow I managed to "sleep tap" buy it now AND commit to buy. lol

What showed up at your door? lol

• Moderators

I remember one night I was browsing for stuff on eBay, I forget what I was looking at but I dozed off, somehow I managed to "sleep tap" buy it now AND commit to buy. lol

Oh, wow.  What'd you get?!  I don't know if that excuse would fly if coyote parts started showing up at the house and I claimed I sleep bought them.

Oh, wow.  What'd you get?!  I don't know if that excuse would fly if coyote parts started showing up at the house and I claimed I sleep bought them.

It was a vintage Craftsman drill, lol. I wanted it but the price was a bit more than I wanted to pay. Then my hand made the executive decision without my consent. Lesson: don't browse ebay on your phone when you're really tired lol

• Moderators

needs moar low!

It does!  Tony photoshopped it and I am in love.  I just have to sneak it past the wife.  Shame the H&R Super Sports I have won't fit.

• Moderators

Went back to the park today with friend and his Canon.  Don't let the pictures fool you, it was pretty chilly outside so we only stayed there about 30 minutes.  The last shot is my favorite.

_MG_9342-1_zpsepkwyonz.jpg

_MG_9343-2_zpssrllcl2p.jpg

_MG_9347-6_zps6dthlyyi.jpg

_MG_9355_zpsncmkyisu.jpg

_MG_9356-15_zpsnpqzlykp.jpg

_MG_9359-18_zpswusmpcev.jpg

Went back to the park today with friend and his Canon.  Don't let the pictures fool you, it was pretty chilly outside so we only stayed there about 30 minutes.  The last shot is my favorite.

you did not just write that.... lol

• Moderators

you did not just write that.... lol

Hey, we have a freeze warning tonight!  It's in the low 50s right now and the wind is whipping around.  Back into the 80s on Sudday though.  Phew.

• Moderators

yeah i am going with the cj intake and will need to switch to a cold air to go with it , i have a carbon jlt that works awesome

What tune do you run with the JLT intake?  I see it says "tuner required" when I look at them.

• Moderators

is the coyote decal your first mod or do they come that way 

It's a black decal with the "COYOTE" cut out.  Ryan sent it to me along with side and quarter marker tint.  Technically, the Borla exhaust and window tint were the first mods, but I didn't do them.

• Moderators

Guess I never updated this thread... she has a MGW MT-82 Race Spec shifter now thanks to my wife!  That's about the only real mod I've done and it's not even one you can see.  I have to sneak small mods in from time to time... I installed Alcantara shift boot and e-brake boots and a billet shorty antenna this weekend thanks to CJPP; you can also see the MGW shift knob I installed in June with the shifter:

8AF6CC31-1AE8-46A7-9AFC-711CE823FDAC_zps

311B8FD2-8491-43DA-9B22-BA138093C5F0_zps

7B450C89-1DEE-40B3-A1D7-A9E5483917B0_zps