Alex302

Sn95 meet (pic heavy)

crazy how all you guys have super clean sn's in the same area lol. think i've seen 2 in the central ohio area

but yea....it'd be cool to get them to join....justin's a pretty cool guy

• Moderators

you do see alot of stang here but very few 94-98 that are nice...

Yeah there are a shit load of Foxes, S197s, and even S550s, but very few SN95s.  Whatever nice SN95s there around here are New Edges.  That being said, I saw basically my car's twin, except laser red, down by my house - laser red, black top, black interior, SVO side skirts, loud ass exhaust, 95R hood, Cobra bumper, style bar, Cobra wheels... it was pretty damn sick.

I can't say I've ever seen your car around @Alex302, but you're in Plant City right?

Yeah there are a shit load of Foxes, S197s, and even S550s, but very few SN95s.  Whatever nice SN95s there around here are New Edges.  That being said, I saw basically my car's twin, except laser red, down by my house - laser red, black top, black interior, SVO side skirts, loud ass exhaust, 95R hood, Cobra bumper, style bar, Cobra wheels... it was pretty damn sick.

I can't say I've ever seen your car around @Alex302, but you're in Plant City right?

Yep  plant city and i work in brandon valrico area

• Moderators

Yep and plant city and i work in brandon valrico area

Nice!  I work in WestShore for another 2 weeks, then I will be working near Progressive (Falkenburg/301 area).

Nice!  I work in WestShore for another 2 weeks, then I will be working near Progressive (Falkenburg/301 area).

The white wingless Sn on bullitts lives close to progressive,hes our camera man.

ive decided the only thing i would like to see under your car is an IRS :)

no irs fo me  i drag race this thing and didnt want to spend a million $$$$ making an irs hold power. My goal with this car is an all around car that i can drag race on Saturday and Autox / road race on Sunday. I have learn to compromise here an there so a soild axle with a panhard bar and torque arm ( TA is in the plans ) will handle well and hold power..

no irs fo me  i drag race this thing and didnt want to spend a million $$$$ making an irs hold power. My goal with this car is an all around car that i can drag race on Saturday and Autox / road race on Sunday. I have learn to compromise here an there so a soild axle with a panhard bar and torque arm ( TA is in the plans ) will handle well and hold power..

i approve of this plan.  IRS isn't the end all, be all.  it depends on what your goals are.

• Moderators

Small world i also went to doo-rant but i graduated in 99. lol

My wife and I graduated in 2000. I was friends with a bunch of folks in your year group.

• Supporting Member

My wife and I graduated in 2000. I was friends with a bunch of folks in your year group.

No wonder we get along so well. Smoke free class of 2000.... (Insert the most smartasstic smiley known to exist)