Sho Amo

P600b Kit info

Im sure a lot of you guys have used this kit before. Any info? Is this too much money for one? It looks like it has a few upgrades with it but I feel like Id probably not use most of it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261908948541?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

I was planning to go vortech, but they dont pop up that often.

Damn dude if it didn't just but those skirts I'd scoop that up, pipping looks shitty but that can all be fixed. As long as the head unit is in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most important consideration is that you may have to get the head unit rebuilt by Procharger...the cost of which varies. I had to send mine in for new seals and it cost $450, if you need seals and bearings, or god forbid an impeller, that cost would pass up the $1k mark pretty quickly. If you decide to buy, I would ask the seller if the shaft has any play, if the impeller is in good shape, why it was removed, etc. Even if it needed seals, you'd still be getting a good deal all things considered. That's definitely one of Procharger's nicer intercoolers also.

i'd be a little leary of a blower off ebay.  the fact that it's on ebay rather than a forum tells me that it couldn't be sold on a forum.  the seller has a bit of an attitude too in his listing. 

Well if anyone's interested I lowballed him a bit and he said he would take 1200 for it. I really want a vortech so im not too pressed to get it.

"The kit appears to be complete as far as I can tell. Only exception may be some hardware. I'm not sure because I'm not going through every little part."

"You are buying as is, where is. I'm not liable for anything that may be missing from the kit, that's on you to deal with."

Wow. Skip.  

Buying little parts to complete a kit can nickle and dime you to the point you should have just bought new.  This kit will def. be missing parts...

saw that on cl earlier today just after i order my coilovers and exhaust tubing and other stuff. It's just in Georgia I was like fml.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he also has it posted In another group. I decided to finish some other things first and if its around when Im ready I'll buy it from him. Hell of a good deal.