GTTRacing91PGT

What am I doing here?!

Well I figured I'd make a post to introduce myself finally. I joined back in Feb but never really shared anything. I don't currently own a Mustang so I'll throw up my Cobra from a few years back. I'll be starting a thread in the near future in Tony's Garage with what I currently have, which will further explain why I'm here.

So for the time being, this is the old Cobra. I only owned it for about a year but loved every minute of it. I ended up getting married and having kids so the Cobra became an SUV. It's a 97 and had around 50000 miles. BBK CAI, underdrive pulleys, longtubes and xpipe, harwood hood, 19" wheels, sportline springs, aluminum driveshaft and a bunch of other little odds and ends.

April07024.jpg

April07026.jpg

April07023.jpg

Love the site and enjoy following all the awesome builds!

welcome man so did you sell this cobra or still got it? any hints as to what's going to be popping up in tony's garage lol? 

I sold this Cobra and bought an SUV about 5 years ago. 0 regrets though as I needed a family car and I was commuting too far to work :wacko:

As far as a hint for the project, I tried to correct one of Fords problems... Maybe someone will figure it out ;)

Am I to assume that you are the namesake behind that forum Tony?

I sold this Cobra and bought an SUV about 5 years ago. 0 regrets though as I needed a family car and I was commuting too far to work :wacko:

As far as a hint for the project, I tried to correct one of Fords problems... Maybe someone will figure it out ;)

it looked good on them 19's man but i understand when ya have a family lol. 2 kids of my own and yea...that section was created because i had a couple of non-mustang projects going and as a kind of joke i assume :P 

problably a 6.0 power stroke then lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

car was looking good.  not the biggest fan of the wheel themselves, but the stance is spot on.  always give props to guys pushing the size on wheel choice.

Ford has been saying that was Internationals problem... LOL!

In all fairness, I have one and its been the bees knees (After bullet proofing)

Ford has been saying that was Internationals problem... LOL!

In all fairness, I have one and its been the bees knees (After bullet proofing)

I work for an international dealer, the vt365 or 6.0 and the max force 7 or 6.4 are shit there to hell even the max force 11 and 13 are shit I just think international makes a crappy engine besides the 7.3 and dt466

I work for an international dealer, the vt365 or 6.0 and the max force 7 or 6.4 are shit there to hell even the max force 11 and 13 are shit I just think international makes a crappy engine besides the 7.3 and dt466

And I agree tho a bullet proofed 6.0 or 6.4 run like crazy.

Tell us how you really feel... LOL!

I like mine now and can make a good coin bulletproofing em.  Honestly all the Light Duty diesel's have issues.  I work on all sorts.

Example: 24v cummins' 53' blocks.  Rather head stud a 6.0 then replace a cracked block...

Tell us how you really feel... LOL!

I like mine now and can make a good coin bulletproofing em. Honestly all the Light Duty diesel's have issues. I work on all sorts.

Example: 24v cummins' 53' blocks. Rather head stud a 6.0 then replace a cracked block...

lol it's just all the little things they do to these engines your like wtf, the basic concept of wat there trying to do is great. Then they ad all this other silly stuff and it ruins it. And I agree, you can make some good coin bullet proofing the 6.0 and 6.4 they make some darn good power too. Ya head studs are a lot better than cracked block. The big issue we have been having lately if the high pressure turbos going out and sucking oil causing a lot of the trucks to run away.

it looked good on them 19's man but i understand when ya have a family lol. 2 kids of my own and yea...that section was created because i had a couple of non-mustang projects going and as a kind of joke i assume :P

No it was basically giving you a reason to stay lol.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Pinto! He's Building a Pinto!

:lol: While I agree the Pinto wasn't one of Fords better ideas, that's not something I'm working on :lol:

I honestly don't have much diesel knowledge, so this also is not happening.

I thought someone would have figured it out. I'm hoping it's done by the end of the summer, so hopefully I'll entertain you guys soon enough. Again, thanks for the kind words!