Steve-Oh

Live from MW2k15

That looks fun and all... but you guys are missing this beautiful view that I have out of my office window... Someone should come trade me places for a few days, so I don't feel greedy about keeping this gorgeous scenery, to myself..... 

Feel fortunate that you have a view. My building at work has NO windows... converted warehouse. :(

Feel fortunate that you have a view. My building at work has NO windows... converted warehouse. :(

Make your own window. Tell them it boosts morale. Who knows they might buy it and be alright with the new whole in the wall.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

• Moderators

I have one of 3 interior offices with no windows.  I never realized how much I enjoyed looking out the window in my old cubicle.

@RideTech_Ryan I will be going next year for sure! If you all do go I'm sure Bryan ( @Det_Riot ) would meet up with us and cruise down. I was suppose to run with him, @Steve-Oh, and @tony this year but my grandma has been in and out of the hospital so I gave up my spot.

Anyway Bryan I should be up to get that secret (car) body part for my car at the Dream Cruise.

Skip to 2:07 ... what would the charge be? Excessive noise? The guy couldn't have been going more than 15mph lol

And here's another view of the silly 3 valve driver at 1:15

• Supporting Member

wow that sucks. did the biker make it?

Supposedly not but I haven't confirmed. One of my good buddies from here in Phoenix drove out and was there at the scene. Took a photo and posted it on the gram as it happened. I'll ask him.

There will be no pull out vids this year. Cops have the main road roped off so pedestrians cant get near the road and they are sitting right outside the exit. If Im not mistaken tony just got pulled over lol.

• Moderators

There will be no pull out vids this year. Cops have the main road roped off so pedestrians cant get near the road and they are sitting right outside the exit. If Im not mistaken tony just got pulled over lol.

He did.  Irresponsible bastard was doing 58 in a 45 LOL.

I got stopped a couple weeks ago, I thought for a seat belt, but was told I was speeding.  I was ticketed for doing 49 in a 45.  I think he got mad when I chuckled after he gave me the ticket and told me the speed.  I have been on his end before and never dreamed of stopping someone for doing 4mph over the limit.

• Moderators

I got stopped a couple weeks ago, I thought for a seat belt, but was told I was speeding.  I was ticketed for doing 49 in a 45.  I think he got mad when I chuckled after he gave me the ticket and told me the speed.  I have been on his end before and never dreamed of stopping someone for doing 4mph over the limit.

I think that falls within the margin of error tolerances for speedometers...

I think that falls within the margin of error tolerances for speedometers...

Please tell me your gonna fight it on court!?!?

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Its not worth fighting.  That cop always sits on my way to work and its not worth the hassle of always having him trying to find something to nail me on.  I've been through that before and it got really out of hand.  Had a cop stopping me all the time for bullshit stuff and threatening me with jail because I would point out the holes in the "violation" I was stopped for.  It came to a head one night when I ran into him at a gas station.  He was telling another officer about me and kept referring to me as a f***ing punk.  I politely walked up to him and asked him for his name and badge number and he immediately got defensive.  I knew the then prosecutor and told him about it.  He said that they had issues with this officer before and told me to let the Police chief know.  So myself and my dad, who was Chief the next town over, sat down with this citys Chief and the officer ended up loosing his job over it.  The other officer that he was telling that i was a punk came forward and confirmed my story and apologized that he didnt put a stop to it.

I have all the respect in the world for law enforcement officers. But some of them get the Napoleon syndrome and act like absolute jackasses!

I agree.  I still have many friends that are still LEOs but from time to time you run into that jackass that got picked on in high school and is out to prove a point.

I just got home from mustang WEEEK AND HAD A BLASt I cant wait till next year

dude you were so cool to meet man, you and rich together....the lol's were endless

i didn't do the cruise.....jacked up my exhaust and just wanted to head back saturdy morning and park it for a while lol. loved the whole experience tho and meeting some forum members. cool bunch no doubt...heres a few pics i took tho

rgwc8w.jpg

25z08k0.jpg

the man himself @haterbuilt

23hwt4n.jpg

35cij4j.jpg

5156jd.jpg

dude you were so cool to meet man, you and rich together....the lol's were endless

Like wise Tony ... was a good week as always good to see everyone again .

Quick one for Tony as I know the wait is killing him lol When I get a chance Ill get some more up

mkpc1101_FUJI-3%20copy_zpsr6g2g2ta.jpg

@tony how did you mess up your exhaust and how bad!?!?

making a u-turn...caught the flange on a chunk of concrete...separated the xpipe from the cat back. i'll fix it this week sometime. 

Like wise Tony ... was a good week as always good to see everyone again .

Quick one for Tony as I know the wait is killing him lol When I get a chance Ill get some more up

mkpc1101_FUJI-3%20copy_zpsr6g2g2ta.jpg

damn man i cant believe how good the pics are you get man. can't wait to see the rest

We came home yesterday, and spent all day today getting caught up on laundry, trash, mowing, etc.  I don't know how people stay till Sunday and go right back to work on Monday!  I joined in on the Cruise... even followed the pack that made the wrong turn and made it back to the Cruise In, but was too late to get a spot without waiting in line for an hour.  So I just went into the Cruise In to say bye to some friends and went home to WV.  I saw some people taking pics and using GoPros during the Cruise, I can't wait to see those!

10383588_10101495298342353_1953033290285

Just walked in the door from Florida, longest ride ever. Leaving the week early kind of sucked however it was nice to see the family in FL for a few days. The people we had was an unbelievable group, couldn't of asked for a better squad !! I have a few videos I need to compile together but here are a some pics from the phone in the mean time. The DSLR's were out in full force so I would expect some really awesome shots soon!

8a766113bbf990d28056c3f673e376ef.jpg

4bf3021191c986f6bc3175add9d34c98.jpg

2906e485ffcec11ca7508762010f250f.jpg

Sent from Space