Number Tew

Tip for chemical guys stuffs

I live on amazon.com, and I've noticed that it's much easier to browse chemical guys products on Amazon. Their website is horrendous.

I know some of you have a sour taste in your mouth about them....understandably.

But this tip applies to any detailing stuff really, amazon is chock full of it at good deals! Take a look.

Edited by Number Tew

honestly I quit sporting their goods mainly because I could not watch a video of hands with out my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Not sure if my brain makes some kind of chemical that does it naturally or what but I just could not give my money that has a d-bag for its videos.... There are far too many good/great waxes/polished out there to support someone you don't like...

That's why I said there's tons of stuff on amazon, and usually really good deals going on.

Doesn't have to be just chemical guys, I just noted them because their site is terrible lol

I have a buddy that has a polish/wax biz. Nice guy with great service I have dealt with alot. this is his deal this week:

This weekends Facebook Only Sale Good thru 7/31/12 or until allocated quantity is sold out is : 1-17oz Optimum Opti Clean , 1-17 Oz Optimum GPS , 1-17oz Optimum Tire Shine , 1-32oz Optimum Finish Polish, 1-32oz Optimum Poli Seal , 1-17 oz O...ptimum Instant Detailer, 1-17oz Optimum Car Wax, 1-32 Oz Optimum No Rinse , 1-8oz. Extreme Metal Polish, 1-8oz Claybar, 1-8oz Optimum Opti Seal , 6 Mega Plush Microfibers , and 3- Shaggy Towels , 12 - Blue w/ Blue trim Super towels ..... Total Retail Value of $313. Sale Priced at $229.00

This thread needs less talk about bashing CG & their "representatives" and more actual helpful info.

You should probably change the thread title to something else to help.

I'll post some info in a few.

slick would be another way to go around the chem guys if you don't like dealing with them anymore. If you tell me he had bad customer service I am going to think someone killed him and is trying to impersonate him. Always fast shipping always great communication.