SN95Source Admin

Welcome To SN95Source.com: In2nit

• Administrator

Everyone please welcome In2nit to SN95Source.com.

In2nit Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View In2nit's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanx everyone im James.. I own a 99 gt that was really good back in 07 and was built by Chicane sport tuning in Torrance Ca. The motor has been built and blown, the suspension is max motorsports. I parked it in the garage after the owner of Chicane and close friend of mine Joe Gowinski was killed in his shop.. so since then ive been in the offroad scene.. but as of late ive been seeing dome of the Badest Mustangs ive ever seen.. time to get my car back in service.. so hopefully with the communities help, ill learn all the new stuff thats been going on since i left.. thanx for having me.

Thanx everyone im James.. I own a 99 gt that was really good back in 07 and was built by Chicane sport tuning in Torrance Ca. The motor has been built and blown, the suspension is max motorsports. I parked it in the garage after the owner of Chicane and close friend of mine Joe Gowinski was killed in his shop.. so since then ive been in the offroad scene.. but as of late ive been seeing dome of the Badest Mustangs ive ever seen.. time to get my car back in service.. so hopefully with the communities help, ill learn all the new stuff thats been going on since i left.. thanx for having me.

Welcome to the site James! I think most of us have heard of chicane over hear on the site, it's never easy to lose someone close like that but I'm glad to hear you're getting it back into the scene. Feel free to ask away as you need help! We're here to help each other out!

I remember hearing about Joe getting killed, what a tragedy. I remember reading the 5.0 Magazine feature on the 87 "Fox Rod" he built back in 06, the one that had Ferrari 360 wheels on it, I've always remembered that car as a near perfect example of a fox body.