SN95Source Admin

Welcome To SN95Source.com: 94Pro-5.0

• Administrator

Everyone please welcome 94Pro-5.0 to SN95Source.com.

94Pro-5.0 Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View 94Pro-5.0's Profile

:welcomenew:

Everyone please welcome 94Pro-5.0 to SN95Source.com.

94Pro-5.0 Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View 94Pro-5.0's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks for the greeting!

I have a 94 Mustang that has been through most parts of a ground up restoration. The car started off as a rough Rio Red 5 speed with grey interior. The car has all emblems, key holes, antenna, license plate, and side market lights shaved and the car was custom painted by my father who has been painting high end cars for nearly 30 years. The car has original black interior out of a low mile 95 to replace my grey interior. Before the paint job the car was a mild 308. Then after a couple different 308 combos, I went 327. I small mistake led to the end of the 327 and caused the car to be parked while I shaved the engine bay and did a few other odds and ends. In the meantime, I bought a house, had 2 kids, and didnt touch the car much for years. Currently I have a 331 built for boost and a Vortech S trim in the works for the car. The car sits in my garage and gets tinkered with when I rarely have time. 

I also have a 69 Mach 1 that I have had for 13 years. I bought the car when I was 15 and completed the restoration besides the interior with my dad when I was 17. I parked the car when I was 18 to complete some of the resto-mod stuff I wanted done like suspension and interior. I got into some financial trouble and was unable to finish the car. I basically borrowed money from my dad and gave him the car to hold, and bought a 96 GT that I eventually sold for the 94 I have now. 

Now I have a good job and the means to complete the 69 the way I want. The car is currently at my dads shop getting rear mini-tubs to fit an 18x11 or 12" wheel, full air ride suspension and supporting mods, and new interior. 

Welcome! I remember your car from way back @94Pro-5.0

I have never stop following your car. Yours is the holy grail of SN95's in my opinion. I remember when your car was basically stock.

I've seen your thread I think on protouring.com where I also have a build thread for my 69 Mach 1. 

I have never stop following your car. Yours is the holy grail of SN95's in my opinion. I remember when your car was basically stock.

I've seen your thread I think on protouring.com where I also have a build thread for my 69 Mach 1.

Well that is a hell of a compliment! I really appreciate it. I know exactly what it's like having life take importance over the car. My wife and I bought a house back in September and I'm still trying to get things squared away with the house and garage so I can start working on the car again. I haven't updated my thread on ProTouring in quite a while, I need to get back on that once I start working on the car again!

Well that is a hell of a compliment! I really appreciate it. I know exactly what it's like having life take importance over the car. My wife and I bought a house back in September and I'm still trying to get things squared away with the house and garage so I can start working on the car again. I haven't updated my thread on ProTouring in quite a while, I need to get back on that once I start working on the car again!

I bought my house Feb 2014, and am just now getting to my cars! I did a lot of upgrades to the house myself after it was built which took a lot of my time. I have a 3.5 car garage that I am currently getting getting even more prepared to accommodate my hobby. I already have the floor painted, got the compressor, floor jack ect not long after painting the floors and I just recently brought all of my tools from my dads shop and am currently installing some nice garage cabinets and shelves to get rid of the clutter around the car so I can get to work on it.

My dad will be doing a lot of the finish work to the 69. I paid him a little to do some of the work on it since I don't have much time due to the kids and long work hours. I go over to his shop and mess with it when I can.

It's hard having 2 project cars!