Tony

wingless??

thats what i think too. just a somewhat small raised wrap around spoiler would be fn great too. to give it that sorta look ur talking about.

Yea this sort of rear would look amazing.

Washauto_aston_martin_v8_vantage.jpg

Yea this sort of rear would look amazing.

Washauto_aston_martin_v8_vantage.jpg

i def agree! thinking about doing the 281 wing and shaving the 2 center pieces that kinda crawl up the trunk. just making it a raised lip coming off the trunk.

I like it better wingless compared to the S351. The S351 is a decent looking wing but I have always thought verts look best wingless or with a lip-style spoiler like the S281 or similar (especially when the top is down, it just flows much better). It would be sweet to do something S281-esque but custom so it isn't like all the other cars with the S281. (no offense to S281 owners, I love the wing but I like to be unique when possible)

Only two of those cars looked good. Lol. Not helping your point IMO. ;)
whatever brian even if you wanted to fuck the shit outta all those cars your not gonna admit you like anything different then your fn car!

I like it better wingless compared to the S351. The S351 is a decent looking wing but I have always thought verts look best wingless or with a lip-style spoiler like the S281 or similar (especially when the top is down, it just flows much better). It would be sweet to do something S281-esque but custom so it isn't like all the other cars with the S281. (no offense to S281 owners, I love the wing but I like to be unique when possible)
yea thats my plan i think. 281 wing slightly modded and cleaner.

whatever brian even if you wanted to fuck the shit outta all those cars your not gonna admit you like anything different then your fn car!

play nice BOTH of you. if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. and stop bringing it up other threads. and if you can't drop it, take it to the royal rumble.

Awkward_turtle.jpg

This is a custom job done near the house. Not my cup of tea but lots of unique work for sure. [ATTACH]389[/ATTACH][ATTACH]390[/ATTACH][ATTACH]391[/ATTACH][ATTACH]392[/ATTACH]
they should have done that to the rear from the factory imo, lol! wtf is on the hood?

they should have done that to the rear from the factory imo, lol! wtf is on the hood?

Not really sure. Gonna have to check it out the next time I see it. Another strange addition is tubular subframe connectors over the floor board under the carpet. Not sure why they did it that way, guess they plan on slamming it.

Not really sure. Gonna have to check it out the next time I see it. Another strange addition is tubular subframe connectors over the floor board under the carpet. Not sure why they did it that way, guess they plan on slamming it.
wtf, lol! does it have a back seat?

i do like how the rear quarters and trunk are molded to a raised lip though. good call on posting those pics!

The rear bumper is also molded in and was off a Nissan Altima. Gotta give him props for the work involved.

The rear bumper is also molded in and was off a Nissan Altima. Gotta give him props for the work involved.
aw no doubt! i know all about shaving and molding, lol! us minitruckers are notorious for it, lol!!

aw no doubt! i know all about shaving and molding, lol! us minitruckers are notorious for it, lol!!

We still have a bunch of those down here too. Scraping The Coast was earlier this month in Biloxi. They were giving tickets to anybody who scraped the road this year. Lol

yea it does look heavy. it looks better in person then these pics but im still a little tired of looking at it, lol! out of the spoilers available that i've seen the 281 is the nicest but even that spoiler looks a little strange with the 2 pointy pieces crawling up the trunk, lol! wonder if i could modify it and get rid of those?

yes you could modify it, but you'd lose a couple bolts that hold it down. May want to add double sided tape then if you dont mold it.

We still have a bunch of those down here too. Scraping The Coast was earlier this month in Biloxi. They were giving tickets to anybody who scraped the road this year. Lol
aw cool, im glad they still have that show. cops and minitruckers dont get along so well to say the least, lol! some deserve tickets though i cant lie, lmao!! throwin sparks all over a family in their minivan aint cool, lol!! well kinda but not really! just a little though :)

this is my only issue with the VERY popular s281 wing. these 2 things here look weird and outta place to me. the wings size and shape is perfect though.

DSC04188-1.jpg

Saleen got it right with the first spoiler they made. The sport.

69c32213.jpg

your right I have never seen that one before. Can you get them anywhere ?

147075d1326604245-need-help-finding-saleen-spoiler-v6saleenspoiler3.jpg

147073d1326604245-need-help-finding-saleen-spoiler-v6saleenspoiler1.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=4036&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1312071613

I'd like to see that sport one molded.

thats a fn tease!! search for that turned up discontinued! dam! that would be fn perfect!

Ah yes, the uber rare V6 Saleens!!

I think someone has one of the saleen v6's at my community college. Absolutely beat to shit. The green paint and yellow side strips are very faded, missing a saleen wheel, ripped up interior, missing part of the the v6 sport badge. I tired to talk to the owner to get the story, but was never able to run into him. Kinda sad, aren't there only like, 29?