Zach

Mustang week 2k16

I've been under a rock working for the past several months and haven't been on the forum. I hope everyone is still able to make it to Mustang Week and that I haven't missed some critical piece of information. Actually not sure yet if I'm going to be able to go and for what days, it's been up in the air for a long time now and hopefully I'll find out tomorrow or soon afterwards if I'm free. I'll make it down there in some capacity, I swear.

Meant to post earlier but coming back from vacation kinda got in the way. Had a good time at Mustang Week despite it being a shortened week for me. Wish I could have talked with a lot more of our members but it was still awesome catching up with @tony and meeting @Yeahloh95 and @95opal. We'll shoot for bigger and better next year, folks!

16 hours ago, TheScourge232V6 said:

Meant to post earlier but coming back from vacation kinda got in the way. Had a good time at Mustang Week despite it being a shortened week for me. Wish I could have talked with a lot more of our members but it was still awesome catching up with @tony and meeting @Yeahloh95 and @95opal. We'll shoot for bigger and better next year, folks!

Great chatting with you too man :drink_to_that: