Musturd

Musturds new mystic build up

On 12/9/2016 at 4:00 PM, Orange 94 said:

I like CCW.
As long as they aren't classics.... XXR ruined those for me lol, everyone rolling on classics.

Right! XXR's ruined a lot of high end wheels for me, along with Zedd's, Varstoen, or any other fake multi-piece wheel with fake assembly bolts <_<

15 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Those things are super fun, I've been meaning to pick up an R/C truck to rip around my property now that I have some.

Yea I cut the smaller lugs out things insane in the snow now

11 hours ago, Josh@RideTech said:

I'll trade you a suspension for the mystic :D lol.

That's just silly I can't put that stuff in the yellow unit lol . But I wouldn't mind doing air on this thing one day but currently I want it to handle great because I plan to drive the living shit out of it this season. I'm just trying to seal the deal on this terminator running gear from the guy I bought the irs from . His price is a couple grand more then I wanna pay 

16 hours ago, Musturd said:

That's just silly I can't put that stuff in the yellow unit lol . But I wouldn't mind doing air on this thing one day but currently I want it to handle great because I plan to drive the living shit out of it this season. I'm just trying to seal the deal on this terminator running gear from the guy I bought the irs from . His price is a couple grand more then I wanna pay 

Hey, I've got coilovers that we can valve for the strip if need be lol.  With our Shockwaves, we have several cars that are strictly for track use as well, still the same monotube shock that we use with our coilovers!  Haha, let me know if you ever need any help.  Or if you want to get rid of a mystic for cheap :D.  

4 hours ago, Josh@RideTech said:

Hey, I've got coilovers that we can valve for the strip if need be lol.  With our Shockwaves, we have several cars that are strictly for track use as well, still the same monotube shock that we use with our coilovers!  Haha, let me know if you ever need any help.  Or if you want to get rid of a mystic for cheap :D.  

Nice I've already got one car for the strip this ones for tracks with turns , i wouldn't mind going over some options 

20 hours ago, Musturd said:

Nice I've already got one car for the strip this ones for tracks with turns , i wouldn't mind going over some options 

Definitely!  You can PM/call me or post on here if you have any questions.  I can definitely point you in the right direction. 

No updates lately . Rc life took over summer for me hahah . Well summers over so just started ordering some maximum motorprots goodies for the IRS and it's time to yank the motor for some winter upgrades pics to follow after I make the 4 hour drive home after work tonight . 

• Like 2