64bit_Tuning

Mustang Week 2016 T-shirts?

I saw your post on FB about using Tee Spring, that might not be a bad idea. I'll poke around on their site and see what kind of image requirements there are and see if I can whip up a design. I think $22 a pop wouldn't be too bad, I won't be at MW but I'd still buy one anyway lol.

Don't really see any image requirements so I'll just go high res and see if it takes it. I have a couple ideas in mind. Shit, might throw it on the Source IG page and see if anyone there wants one. Not sure if there is any profit to be had from it but if there is, we can just have the funds go back into the site account.

1 hour ago, Yeahloh95 said:

i'll take one if you get them made I just got a shirt from tee spring it is ok not as nice as where the last source shirts came from though

That kinda sucks, I don't really want to be putting out a sub-par shirt. Anyone know of a place with nice custom tees?

Jordan has done the shirts the last couple of times for us, but I think @Det_Riot over estimated how many we were going to sell last year.  I can get the design and shirts done but I don't do Mustang Week because I have a low tolerance for idiots and MW exceeds that by 1000's.  I'm sure I could get Jordan to do the design and shirts again but honestly I don't want to do anymore than that because I'm just about exhausted with everything.

I can work up a design if you want Steve, and maybe Jordan can have the shirts made? I agree that MW has become a bit of a shit show in recent years (I would imagine they will crack down on exiting the mall this year), but I still think it's a good thing to have a bunch of people down there rocking SN95Source gear. Like I said I'll buy a shirt even though I'm not going, I wear Source shirts all the time lol.

they moved the show from the mall I really enjoy mw but I go to hang out with friends and check cars out not show people how good of a driver I am ?????

• Moderators
1 hour ago, 95riosnake said:

I'll buy a shirt even though I'm not going, I wear Source shirts all the time lol.

Same here!  Although I'm too fat to fit in the blue one and the yellow and orange ones are dirtier than hell now.

2 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

I can work up a design if you want Steve, and maybe Jordan can have the shirts made? I agree that MW has become a bit of a shit show in recent years (I would imagine they will crack down on exiting the mall this year), but I still think it's a good thing to have a bunch of people down there rocking SN95Source gear. Like I said I'll buy a shirt even though I'm not going, I wear Source shirts all the time lol.

Jordan still has templates I believe but if you want to give it a shot you're more than welcome.  I will do what I can to help but honestly I have too much on my plate now and I'll be going home from July 1-11 so if @WildWillyWalker is still going to the show maybe he can coordinate with Jordan on picking up shirts or whatever you guys have in mind.  Jordan is busy this time of the year so I need to let him know something soon as he goes on vacation very soon too.

I think the best way to handle this is an online ordering thing somehow, so the person orders it online ahead of time and has it with them before they go to MW. That way there are no overages or worrying about how many of what size to order, etc. It would be nice to have shirts available for purchase at the show but I don't think it's realistic without someone there handling it. Sean stepped down from doing it so I doubt he will want to handle it again.

We can definitely do the teespring thing, at this point I think that would be the quickest way to make it happen. @MustangMagazine is supposed to be setting up the cruise this year since he has the social media following of kate upton with her titties out. Let me know what I can do to help once we have a few designs out!

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

We can definitely do the teespring thing, at this point I think that would be the quickest way to make it happen. @MustangMagazine is supposed to be setting up the cruise this year since he has the social media following of kate upton with her titties out. Let me know what I can do to help once we have a few designs out!

i like the Teespring idea and you're probably right about it being easier lol.

I haven't had a chance to work up any shirt graphics yet. I only have the necessary software at work and I've been slammed the past couple weeks. I've worked through lunch every day, which is when I would usually have time to do such things. @fiveohwblow have you had a chance to come up with anything? I will try to fit it into my schedule asap, but there hasn't been any time for me to do it yet.

Doubt it's happening unless someone else found some time to design a shirt for it. 5 days out there's no time to get any made even if I had found some time to design something. I've just had too much going on in life to do it.