Bullitt

Supporting Member & Vendor Packages NOW AVAILABLE!

Ok so I think we have things working now.  If you look up on the banner you should see the STORE. If you click on that you'll now have the option to purchase a Supporting Member package as well as you Vendors having the option to purchase your sponsor spots directly from there.  Now with anything new there may be some bugs so that SUPPORT button right next to the store make sure to hit if you run into any issues.  PAYPAL is the only form of payment for now (sorry Tony) if things work out well maybe we'll look into other things.  Here is what is currently in the package for the SM.  Mind you I'm still working on the avatar size as with this new set up they went to with the circle I'm not seeing any size changes.

Purchase your Supporting Member Package and get the following.

1. Unlimited Search (Normal members can search every 15 seconds.)
  2. Avatar size increase from 75x75 to 150x150
  3. Message storage increased from 200 to 1000
  4. Unlimited Photo Albums (Normal members get 1 album)
  5. Access to the Chat Room
  6. Allowed to post For Sale ads in the Garage Sale section (Start a NEW Thread)
  7. Support Tag in your profile
  8. *NEW* Remove Google Ads.
  9. Anything added in the future during your membership

For the Vendors here is what we have. 

With your Sponsorship of SN95Source you'll receive the following.

1. 250x250 Banner on rotation 
  2. 351x45 Static Banner on the homepage
  3. Your very own section of the website controlled by you to publish anything and everything about your company

Shouldn't look any different from what you had before.  

One last thing is the donations are tied into the system so you can still click to the right or from the store you can chose the drop down for donations if that is the route you choose to take.    Thank you for your patience in this and please submit a Support Ticket for any issues you may have.   The payment process does take about 15-20 minutes for PayPal to approve from what we saw with Chris's payment.  Oh and @Psychorugby would like everyone to know.........

71568273.jpg

Thanks guys.  I also added the removal of Google Ads for all Supporting members.  Avatars I'm still working on but so far it looks like I may have to scratch that one but I'll figure out a way to replace it with something if it comes to that.

18 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

It's funny y'all will send me an email wanting donations to continue being a supporting member but y'all refuse to add the feature that some of us want. 

Its simple, fix the app and I'll donate.  I'm not the only member who stopped posting here due to y'all screwing up tapatalk. 

But it then again seems that y'all don't care about how anyone uses the site other than how you prefer to use it!

PM sent Logan.

29 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

It's funny y'all will send me an email wanting donations to continue being a supporting member but y'all refuse to add the feature that some of us want. 

Its simple, fix the app and I'll donate.  I'm not the only member who stopped posting here due to y'all screwing up tapatalk. 

But it then again seems that y'all don't care about how anyone uses the site other than how you prefer to use it!

Ok let me make this clear AGAIN....... PER TAPATALK devs they plan on making it a app in the future that works for the cloud type services like we use, but they didn't have an ETA for me when i spoke with them last.  OUT OF MY H-A-N-D-S.  Funny how you had no problem logging into whatever you used to post up about TT.

On the note of an email going out I forgot our Outlook account has a daily limit which we succeeded so if you didn't get an email that is why.  Working on setting up something different for our email outbound service.  

That is a 3rd party code I have in embedded into the system.  As Will said you just need to whitelist us and you should not see that anymore.  When you guys get bumped to Supporting Member the Google Ads automatically get shut off but the Ad Blocker code still runs as there is no way for me to do anything with that as it's a browser add on.  I test all major browsers when I install things to see how each browser is effected.  Are you whitelisting the domain or just the current address of the homepage?

58 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

That is a 3rd party code I have in embedded into the system.  As Will said you just need to whitelist us and you should not see that anymore.  When you guys get bumped to Supporting Member the Google Ads automatically get shut off but the Ad Blocker code still runs as there is no way for me to do anything with that as it's a browser add on.  I test all major browsers when I install things to see how each browser is effected.  Are you whitelisting the domain or just the current address of the homepage?

Unfortunately my iOS browser of choice (Dolphin) doesn't give me an option to individually whitelist pages. It's either all or nothing.