Prokiller

little shoot in the area

it was really nice out when i got home from work last night so i took the car out for a quick spin around the "block".  not too shabby for an iphone

29902715701_53b959e46d_k.jpg

29902711131_105408bfa9_k.jpg

29872420822_f87e6e2b7d_k.jpg

29902708961_8ae54d0661_z.jpg

29951965626_07fe4f7e23_k.jpg

29951963596_bea6b535bc_k.jpg

29872419782_0b352b8b91_z.jpg

got a little dark towards the end.

25 minutes ago, 95riosnake said:

Love the last two especially, the towers in the background give it a cool look.

yeah i want to try and do that shot again in better lighting.  shame the ugly telephone pole/wires is right there though.  it's a perfect spot as it slopes down a bit so you can get a great angle.

2 hours ago, Prokiller said:

yeah i want to try and do that shot again in better lighting.  shame the ugly telephone pole/wires is right there though.  it's a perfect spot as it slopes down a bit so you can get a great angle.

Hit me up next time you go out for pics... You're not far from me, I'd love to meet up for some pics before winter hits:2thumb:

1 hour ago, GTTRacing91PGT said:

Hit me up next time you go out for pics... You're not far from me, I'd love to meet up for some pics before winter hits:2thumb:

will do.  this was like a 1-mile radius of the house, nothing too crazy.  but yeah we still have to get together at some point here.

Such a unique look you have with this car. I'd love to see you ditch those chrome taped bumper letters and tint the bumper reflectors...really clean the rear up a lot and make those exports pop! 

the inserts are just silver, not chrome.  and i've thought about tinting the reflectors.  i might have to get some tint to play with it.