GTTRacing91PGT

Photoshop Request: Paint color

IMG_2714_zpsw3giacz9.jpg

IMG_2829_zpsnqarci4q.jpg

I'm debating whether or not to paint the Nova this winter, and I am curious to see what a white paint job would look like with a black vinyl top vs all white. Is anyone photoshop-savy enough to do that? I know nothing about photoshop. These are really the only 2 decent pics I have of the car. Thanks in advance!

I'm torn which looks better, all white or black/white. I kind of lean toward black/white even though I didn't expect to. I think if you do go all white, if you paint the pillar that divides the front and rear windows black, it'll make it look sleeker. Like this:

P8Cgyu.jpg

On 11/19/2016 at 10:43 PM, RedTwilight said:

All of your cars are going to match.  The Mach, the Probe, and the Chevy II are all (or going to be) white with black accents. 

:lol: I've thought about this and it's made me second guess some of my ideas. The Nova was originally a greenish color, and I've considered doing that again. But for some reason I can't get this white idea out of my head. I've even thought about changing the Probe's color. Who knows what I'll end up doing come time.

4 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

I'm torn which looks better, all white or black/white. I kind of lean toward black/white even though I didn't expect to. I think if you do go all white, if you paint the pillar that divides the front and rear windows black, it'll make it look sleeker. Like this:

P8Cgyu.jpg

I hate black vinyl tops myself, but I think the trim on this car keeps bringing me back to it. Oh well, it'll probably come down to a last minute decision and I'll just have to live with it! Any fresh paint has got to look nicer than the worn out old primer.

With those wheels (which I love on that car btw) you are giving it a modern twist....so unless you go with the typical rally wheels or a spoked hubcap I'd stay away from a vinyl roof....just my opinion. 

And I like what Dan did with blacking out the 4 door post...gives it a 2 door look at first glance kinda

Throw some window tint on it too :P

zitvn4.jpg