SN95Source Admin

Welcome To SN95Source.com: slidin'sn95

• Administrator

Everyone please welcome slidin'sn95 to SN95Source.com.

slidin'sn95 Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Member

:welcomenew:

Hey there Thanks!!! Corey Here. Originally from GA, Just moved up to Warsaw, IN for my wife's work back in July. Ive been crazy about mustangs as long as I can remember. I currently drive a 2003 Crown vic w/P71 police pakage. I've doon a few tasteful mods; 2.5" x-pipe, deleted rear cats, flowmaster 40 2 chamber knockoffs, maurader tips, msd knock off coils, K&N knock off filter, modified air box,  2016 Mustang V6 17" wheels with factory Kumho tires. It's a great car, but it's not a mustang. 

Im currently looking for a SN95 project.  Im an ASE Mechanic (even though I'm currently working at Napa) so I can handle most anything swap-wise. I'm very interested in building the next project as a Street legal (barely) drift car. I'm really interested in the Mark VIII swap. I've read up a lot on it and feel I could pull it off. I'm really excited to take on this project. I plan on Using a 96-98 GT as the platform. Hope ya'll don't mind me picking your brains here and there for info and inspiration! 

welcome aboard @slidin'sn95.  not a ton of drifters on here, but plenty of us know a LOT about the sn95 platform to give ya some help!  check out FMC Drift on facebook if you have it, ton of good info on there to get you started on the drift part (front suspension) of the car!

SO Flash Forward a couple months, I did end up getting an SN95 Mustang. However, its actually a V6. No biggie. It is a clean chassis and I've been doing plenty of research on the swap. I believe I know everything to get. I'm sure there are going to be some fun little hurdles to over come but thats ok. I'm just glad to have another Mustang in my Life!!!!

Looks like a solid start for sure. No sense in spending extra for a GT if you are planning to swap it anyway. Whenever you get into the meat of this project you should start a build thread for it. I'm definitely down to follow a SN95 drift car build :drink_to_that: