SN95Source Admin

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Super95six

• Administrator

Everyone please welcome Super95six to SN95Source.com.

Super95six Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Member

:welcomenew:

Hi everybody. I have to admit to skipping the intro yesterday and immediately asking a question in another thread.

My name is Phil. I've had a half dozen or so mustangs (all SNs) over the last 12 years. I'm currently down to just one-the first car I ever bought after my 18th bday, so I'm pretty attached to it. It's a 95 v6. It's been through many rounds of modification and tinkering. Currently it has a 3.8 from a Tbird SC with a Precision ball bearing 6262 and Sound Performance quick-spool valve running a nice safe 16 PSI. I'm the fabrication shop manager for Underground Racing, so I couldn't resist building my own turbo system after hours. It has the pretty much the whole Maximum Motorsports catalog thrown at it-K member, control arms, coilovers, panhard bar, subframe connectors, etc... 8.8 rear w/ 3.73. Rear seat, AC, and stereo delete. 19" Niche Targa wheels with Toyo Proxes R888 tires all around. My current project involves finally upgrading the stock brakes which are terrifying. I'm putting 14" GT 500 rotors on all 4 corners with the 4 piston Brembos up front and the stock caliper on the rear. I'm just trying to find the time to make a bracket for the front since I'm not impressed with what I've seen on the market-Also considering selling them if anybody is interested.

I've had plenty of annoying and discouraging experiences on forums. I just sold my built BMW 335 (it made about 650), and you might not believe it but guys on BMW forums are a special kind of douchy! This seems like a cool community though, and I'm happy to be here. Thanks for having me.

Phil