V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

And it twas a grand ol time!

@Prokiller I will be cleaning the wing this week for re-install after the coils are on. So that should make you happy

YAY!!!!!!!   :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

damn @Prokiller that blue'ish pearl really pops at night under certain lights huh? looks good 

yeah certain lights really make it pop.  it's more about the angle than the type of light though.  the best angles to shoot a car are generally low and since the stripes are on the top, you just don't see them that often.  i've been meaning to experiment with using the sunroom angle for a while to get some shots, just haven't yet.  this does give me some more incentive to that though.  one of my favorite views is driving down the road and looking in the rearview to see the stripes on the T1.  always brings a little smirk.

YAY!!!!!!!   :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

yeah certain lights really make it pop.  it's more about the angle than the type of light though.  the best angles to shoot a car are generally low and since the stripes are on the top, you just don't see them that often.  i've been meaning to experiment with using the sunroom angle for a while to get some shots, just haven't yet.  this does give me some more incentive to that though.  one of my favorite views is driving down the road and looking in the rearview to see the stripes on the T1.  always brings a little smirk.

smirk my ass.. Big shit eating grin is what it really is

smirk my ass.. Big shit eating grin is what it really is

you'll be doing the same thing when you put the race wing back on there. so suck it!

Looks good.

Is that satin paint or dip?

It's paint...I get that question a lot these days. Had it painted about 3 years ago before plasti dip was big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better question is where's the build thread for such a beauty!!!!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Thank you sir. Unfortunately no build thread as I haven't done much other than exterior, blower, and transmission. That wouldn't be too entertaining haha

That's more than some have done. Now is as good a time as ever!!!!!

What paint did you use?!? Sems seems to be most reputable I've seen so far for satin colors.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Honestly have no idea what paint was used. Paint guy is a friend of my dads and I told him what I wanted and he brought me a few sheen choices and I let him do his thing.

• Supporting Member

*dawns flame suit for posting bimmer*

9947e4904d08ccef4f0f718de76cac10.jpg

Not sure if I'm sold on the powdercoat color as its WAY off from what I asked for/envisioned. It's only $200 to change it again so I'll likely rock it this way for about 6 months or so.

*dawns flame suit for posting bimmer*

9947e4904d08ccef4f0f718de76cac10.jpg

Not sure if I'm sold on the powdercoat color as its WAY off from what I asked for/envisioned. It's only $200 to change it again so I'll likely rock it this way for about 6 months or so.

i like the wheel color. not that you value my opinion much  <_< lol

do the centers come out? wondering how clean of a tape line i can get on my wheels when i do the centers 

• Supporting Member

i like the wheel color. not that you value my opinion much <_< lol

do the centers come out? wondering how clean of a tape line i can get on my wheels when i do the centers

Thanks man. Yeah they came out and I had them powdercoated. They are three piecers and drop in not sandwich style so the centers can come out without needing to separate the lip and barrel. f22de149825fa9403c387e2eeaef182f.jpg

8a9e262f2048f03c223300a548148a15.jpg

cf92b10a6e63361fdd867a8fc4cdfc2a.jpg

• Moderators

Thanks man. Yeah they came out and I had them powdercoated. They are three piecers and drop in not sandwich style so the centers can come out without needing to separate the lip and barrel.

Color isn't bad... Just needs to be a touch darker/bronze-ier

• Supporting Member

Color isn't bad... Just needs to be a touch darker/bronze-ier

Yeah it's completely different than what we agreed on. Idk man I'll likely change it again.

it doesn't look bad persay but yeah that's not a first choice on color.  it's too yellow and flat looking.  soiled baby diaper color...

• Supporting Member

it doesn't look bad persay but yeah that's not a first choice on color. it's too yellow and flat looking. soiled baby diaper color...

Precisely what I'm calling it. Baby shit.

What's the current mods and the plan for future mods?

Honestly, it has a full Mac exhaust including shorties, off road pro chamber and some type of catback. An ugly saleen kit, tenzo r racing seats Mac cai, lowered, slotted and drilled rotors all around, I don't know any thing else yet but I already have a terminator rack with 10 miles waiting to go in.

i would hope a good cleaning and some air in the rear tire. i can see the potential though. has it been sitting long?

The car was sitting for quite some time. It has a whole in the oil pan so the guy let it sit outside his house. Found it for 1000 on Craigslist I towed it home for 550. Air and a good wash is coming soon.

This car is such a diamond in the rough, has the potential to be so epicly awesome

Lol @det-riot means a lot thanks. Hopes are to just rebuild or find a nice motor that's already a heads and cam package I might throw some boost at it. My only experience with sn95's is my 97 cobra and my only ride in a 5.0 version sn left me wanting more. Lol.

Honestly, it has a full Mac exhaust including shorties, off road pro chamber and some type of catback. An ugly saleen kit, tenzo r racing seats Mac cai, lowered, slotted and drilled rotors all around, I don't know any thing else yet but I already have a terminator rack with 10 miles waiting to go in.

The car was sitting for quite some time. It has a whole in the oil pan so the guy let it sit outside his house. Found it for 1000 on Craigslist I towed it home for 550. Air and a good wash is coming soon.

Lol @det-riot means a lot thanks. Hopes are to just rebuild or find a nice motor that's already a heads and cam package I might throw some boost at it. My only experience with sn95's is my 97 cobra and my only ride in a 5.0 version sn left me wanting more. Lol.

At 550 bucks all you have to is get it running well and cleaned up and you've at minimum quadrupled your investment haha

At 550 bucks all you have to is get it running well and cleaned up and you've at minimum quadrupled your investment haha

lol I thought no one would ever understand me haha that's exactly how I think. Hell I could sell the fr500's on it for that much with the 315's on there. I do want to put a t1 wing on this bitch tho