V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

@98faleen, if only it were so easy!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

You must have moved cause I see no snow!!!!! Lol

I knew that was coming... lol   we were in the high 30's a couple weeks ago at night, i swear i saw some snow.

It's stalking you like in some kind of creepy horror flick. Kind of like that movie "the fog" only its called............wait for it...........

.......wait for it...........

..........THE SNOW!!! Du-du-daaaaaaaaa!! :-)

My daily looks like this:

CEEC3A02-5715-4932-84C6-6AEFF2C4307D_zps

My project car looks like a project car:

3EAFB1C7-A0AA-4701-AAA9-5303832CC8AD_zps

From the way my paint is going and the way I keep throwing money at everything else on it, my daily is looking more and more like a project car.

It must have snowed and melted.  How else would you explain him completely missing the parking spaces!?  

haha its actually my own parking spot.  we marked it off to keep our detailers and quick lube techs from parking there.   60% of the time, it works everytime.

you've been droppin' the sex lately bruuuuh 

Spank ya!

haha its actually my own parking spot.  we marked it off to keep our detailers and quick lube techs from parking there.   60% of the time, it works everytime.

60% of the time, it works everytime

image1_zpsnnvhvgnr.jpg

• Moderators

maybe they will grow on me lol. maybe after it's bagged, side exhaust and door handles shaved i'll like it 

You're tough to please huh?  Wheels look so much better without the brushed centers.

• Moderators

lmao nah man not really lol. just really dark but i wanted dark centers so why am i complaining chris  :rolleyes:

Dunno man.  Did you go with satin clear?  Maybe a gloss clear would brighten them up a tad more?

I'd be curious to see if the exhaust tips could be painted the same color when you get the side exhaust done.

If they don't get too hot it's a possibility and a chance I'd be willing to take if it were myself

that's something to think about right there 

I'd be curious to see if the exhaust tips could be painted the same color when you get the side exhaust done.

If they don't get too hot it's a possibility and a chance I'd be willing to take if it were myself

that's something to think about right there 

They might have a high temp engine or header enamel in a color that matches closely.  Of send it of to jet hot.  I'm sure they have a coating that will come really close.

Just got done giving the fluids, brakes and suspension a good once over before my 1/2 mile event on Saturday. Had the car jacked up so ignore the 4x4 stance, the coilovers just need to settle.

20150917_185220_zpsfmp1zbmj.jpg

Just got done giving the fluids, brakes and suspension a good once over before my 1/2 mile event on Saturday. Had the car jacked up so ignore the 4x4 stance, the coilovers just need to settle.

man that thing is beautiful tabres! 

that rear wheel/tire setup makes me want to see it on all 4 corners lol. only white lettered tires instead of yelleeerrr

Haha they're supposed to be white....they're just super dirty

20150917_185220_zpsfmp1zbmj.jpg

Looks real nice and clean!  Can't wait to see the footage from the 1/2 mile event!

896a5efd253af352ae3e7d5710d1ce58.jpg

Still looking sweet.  But isn't it missing a new set of wheels?  ;)