V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

• Supporting Member

for the record....a honda crv threw sparks from underneath their suv right in front of me in the same spot. any of you would have jacked your exhaust up there too

Nope. Not me.

Didn't know you left brads.

Left a while ago.   Decided to pursue a different career (Plus the commute was horrible!).  I still visit whenever in Seattle.

On a side note: Anyone in the PNW who is looking for a Mustang shop I highly recommend Brad's Custom Auto.

ever just pull your mustang out just to stare at it trying to get motivated to work on it 

30wnpyx.jpg

then just put it back and go in the house and eat pretzels??? 

Something is missing...

I know....

Exhaust tips! ;):P

Something is missing...

I know....

Exhaust tips! ;):P

if you click on the pic.....you can see leaves in the openings  B-) i have no idea how they get in there 

After an oil change, wash, sealant, and wax on Saturday...

CF58463F-2E50-44B4-B5E7-4BA13C57B9C3_zps

you could smuggle farm animals to mexico in that wheel gap  :P

j/k man she's minty fresh! what wax/sealant do you use?

• Moderators

you could smuggle farm animals to mexico in that wheel gap :P

j/k man she's minty fresh! what wax/sealant do you use?

Lmao. I'll gladly take donations to get her back down to Earth... Wife won't let me buy a damn thing for the car, and she scares me.

I used Chemical Guys Jet Sealant and Butter Wet Wax.

Lmao. I'll gladly take donations to get her back down to Earth... Wife won't let me buy a damn thing for the car, and she scares me.

I used Chemical Guys Jet Sealant and Butter Wet Wax.

i've never used any of their products but i'd like to find something that can give even silver some nice reflection and shine. 

• Moderators

i've never used any of their products but i'd like to find something that can give even silver some nice reflection and shine. 

Cut/polish it, seal it, wax it, glaze it!  I can see my reflection in this car from across the parking lot and it is just two-stage paint.  I can't imagine what it would look like with three-stage or metallic.  

This is Linda's after just a wash, one-step cut/polish, and Meguir's TechWax 2.0:

6597A5D3-07EB-416F-91D5-81D1280B5E76_zps

Cut/polish it, seal it, wax it, glaze it!  I can see my reflection in this car from across the parking lot and it is just two-stage paint.  I can't imagine what it would look like with three-stage or metallic.  

This is Linda's after just a wash, one-step cut/polish, and Meguir's TechWax 2.0:

6597A5D3-07EB-416F-91D5-81D1280B5E76_zps

yea it's cause it's dark lol. silver or white paint is hard to bring out much shine. when i was in myrtle beach their was a guy staying at our house and let me use some spray shit from chemical guys that blew my mind lol. the first time i really seen a gang of shine and reflection but i have no idea what the stuff was called sadly.

it wasn't even a wax as much as a detail spray type of stuff. black/white label small clear bottle lol any idea??? 

• Moderators

yea it's cause it's dark lol. silver or white paint is hard to bring out much shine. when i was in myrtle beach their was a guy staying at our house and let me use some spray shit from chemical guys that blew my mind lol. the first time i really seen a gang of shine and reflection but i have no idea what the stuff was called sadly.  

Pay me in air ride stuff and bring your car down here... I'll blow your mind.

Only thing I'm hating is the essence of man love on my phone coming from yalls post!!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Me thinks there's some jealousy :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still totally dig those mirrors, @tony.

Been entertaining the idea of giving mine the same treatment this winter.  I'm too much of a cheap ass to buy export mirrors.  I don't actually care if they fold anyway, I just don't like the look of the entire mirror body being painted on white cars.

I still totally dig those mirrors, @tony.

Been entertaining the idea of giving mine the same treatment this winter.  I'm too much of a cheap ass to buy export mirrors.  I don't actually care if they fold anyway, I just don't like the look of the entire mirror body being painted on white cars.

yea same goes for silver lol. solid silver mirrors look blah