V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

• Supporting Member

Did some paint correction as it seriously needed it. What a way to spend my NYE lol.. In the garage solo. Thanks once again to some Chemical Guys love she is looking as she did the day she was new, if not better.

5212ccb7282a2336ef63b10ab403d1eb.jpg

9bf390ba03c3fe9a35350ba70f31d7b9.jpg

https://vimeo.com/150574229

+1. I didn't think Saleen made a tank cover.

CDC can make the big ass of the sn95 look even bigger from certain angles, though. They seem to be made of unobtanium as well...

Lol

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Ditto. I thought I'd be happy with 18s. Back to the drawing board.

18's look good on everyone elses car but look like spare donuts on mine for some reason :P i like your racelines tho

18's look good on everyone elses car but look like spare donuts on mine for some reason :P i like your racelines tho

That's because you got accustomed to the old setup being bigger, not to mention that rear fitment and almost tucking, ugh that looks sick.

@Det_Riot Have you had time to look into the motor problem?

Haven't even touched the car, though I am starting to get the itch to dive into it. Once I'm pretty well settled into the new house, I'll probably start spending cold nights out in the garage

Haven't even touched the car, though I am starting to get the itch to dive into it. Once I'm pretty well settled into the new house, I'll probably start spending cold nights out in the garage

http://www.amazon.com/Comfort-Zone-CZ220-Industrial-Electric/dp/B009F1SWH8

Sounds like fun nights ahead... I just finished pulling my rear end out in the garage at a blistering 27 degrees, talk about fun.

@Zach I have one, just haven't installed it yet. My dad chose well for a birthday present this year lol. I need it badly. My old garage didn't get very cold because it was integral and had another townhouse next to it so it was about as insulated as a garage could be. The new garage is just attached and even though it's insulated, it gets colder much faster lol. I'm gonna set the thermostat on the heater to keep the garage at like 40-45 degrees at all times, then when I need to work in it I'll bump it up to around 60 or so :2thumb:

Tony..... FUCCCCKKKKKKKK I need to get back on bagging my car. Damnit that looks sick.

Someone sent me this today. I was on my way to Hot Import Nights just minding my own business.

What did that dude say?

Tony..... FUCCCCKKKKKKKK I need to get back on bagging my car. Damnit that looks sick.

What did that dude say?

shit, wait until people see you aired out on those hre's....no one will ever remember who i am :P 

Yeah tony kind of kicked your ass in the bag department. He hasn't had the bags a month yet and they're on while you've had your stuff for how many years?!?!? :-)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Never saw this till now for some reason, yea he definitely did. Just have had too many other things on my plate and an admitted lack of interest in the car on top of that :(

Never saw this till now for some reason, yea he definitely did. Just have had too many other things on my plate and an admitted lack of interest in the car on top of that :(

ain't that the bitch of it...you buy a house with a big garage and then once you have the space, you don't feel like doing anything actually in the garage....

• Moderators

ain't that the bitch of it...you buy a house with a big garage and then once you have the space, you don't feel like doing anything actually in the garage....

Too busy doing big boy things in the house!

Yep, I'm getting ever closer to the point where I can get crackin on it again. Problem is a lot of the parts are packed away in boxes, which I don't want to unpack until I get the garage organized, which is an ongoing task in between house projects... Preaching to the choir saying this to you though lol. The struggle is real.