Bullitt

SN95Source Under NEW OWNERSHIP!!

As you guys know we have had our ups and downs with keeping the lights on.  @95riosnake, @Det_Riot and myself do what we can the best we can with what time we have, but we all have things going on in life right now that limit our time and efforts to keep this place going.  When I started this site almost 5 years ago it was to give us a place that we can call home without the drama of most sites.  I think we have achieved that and you guys have proven even at our darkest moments when it looked the doors would close you guys have stepped up to do whatever it takes to keep the lights on.  For that I will always be appreciative.  My intentions were never to make money off this site and this is why I never sold to an outside company.  We all knows what happens when you do and didn't want that to happen here.  With that being said I am happy to say that someone has stepped up to do the job I can't anymore.  The lights will stay on and the OG staff will assist in that by helping the new owner in any way we can to get them settled in the drivers seat.

@droptoppony has stepped up and will be grabbing the torch from me.  He is an original Founding Member of SN95Source so Dan, Bryan and myself feel he will do a great job keeping this place up and running and even making it better than it is now.  As we speak I am in the midst of transferring ownership over to him and making the necessary changes remove things such as Google Ads that are tied to my account and getting his PayPal set up to run the store and the Donation section.  For the time being anything donation wise will go to the original account with me transferring the funds to Bob's PayPal till we are completely finalized with everything.  So please join me in welcoming Bob as the new owner of SN95Source and from the bottom of my soul THANK YOU to everyone that has stood by this site through out the years and helped keep the doors open and the motors running.

-Bullitt

Founder

19 minutes ago, ttocs said:

are we staying handz free?

He's been perma banned, life banned, soul banned, fuck off banned. If there is a ban he's on the list. We let him come here back in the day and he fucked that up within a day or two. 

I still can't believe that Chemical Guys would have him as a face of their brand...

Anyway, I have to say the flood of new members here is super exciting and I'm really happy to see things picking up. I love this site and even though my mustang game is lacking in recent years, I do plan on making a comeback very soon. I'm glad I can continue my build here :drink_to_that:

1 hour ago, 95riosnake said:

I still can't believe that Chemical Guys would have him as a face of their brand...

Anyway, I have to say the flood of new members here is super exciting and I'm really happy to see things picking up. I love this site and even though my mustang game is lacking in recent years, I do plan on making a comeback very soon. I'm glad I can continue my build here :drink_to_that:

not soon enough...

15 minutes ago, D3vst8r96gt said:

is there a post that talks about what happened?

Last i recall shaggy bought the site and owned s197f, s550f, and sn95f.... been out of the game for awhile with life 

There is not but I wouldn't rule that out in the near future.

15 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

I don't think he is affiliated with them anymore.  I think the last I saw he was pitching now his own brand of detailing stuff with a shirt claiming its been around 50 yrs or something crazy.  I thought I ready he is just rebranding chemical bros stuff after buying in bulk and repackaging it but the less I hear about him the better.

1 minute ago, RedTwilight said:

So have you been kicked to the curb yet over there?

I thought I had seen some mention of problems with that site. I seldom visit it, what's the deal? 

23 minutes ago, Number Tew said:

Well, I'm here.  You're welcome.

You don't count you were already here :P

9 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

So have you been kicked to the curb yet over there?

Not yet! When the time is right, I will make public recent events and stir the pot one last time. 

10 minutes ago, White95 said:

Not yet! When the time is right, I will make public recent events and stir the pot one last time. 

shocked.gif

1 hour ago, White95 said:

There's still lots of time... 1-2 months until Shaggy logs in, probably another month until he reads anything, then probably another month or two until anything is done.

16 minutes ago, Orange 94 said:

There's still lots of time... 1-2 months until Shaggy logs in, probably another month until he reads anything, then probably another month or two until anything is done.

Well that makes me feel a little bit better.  I didn't sell to a random person and two........................  I DIDN'T SELL AT ALL!!!!  I handed it down to an MEMBER so as to keep things personable and not business.  That is the problem with all these other sites.  It's about making a big pay day and in the end the only person that is happy is the founder who is walking away with a nice chunk of change while the members get screwed over by change they didn't want or sign up for. 

I know a lot of you didn't agree with why or maybe how I did things with this site but I hope I at least got the approval of the way I handled it when it came to making sure you (the members) were taking care of in the end.  

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

Well that makes me feel a little bit better.  I didn't sell to a random person and two........................  I DIDN'T SELL AT ALL!!!!  I handed it down to an MEMBER so as to keep things personable and not business.  That is the problem with all these other sites.  It's about making a big pay day and in the end the only person that is happy is the founder who is walking away with a nice chunk of change while the members get screwed over by change they didn't want or sign up for. 

I know a lot of you didn't agree with why or maybe how I did things with this site but I hope I at least got the approval of the way I handled it when it came to making sure you (the members) were taking care of in the end.  

When you told me to join here years ago as the other forum was going to shits at first I questioned it. I then soon realized it's a peaceful place over here