Bullitt

SN95Source Under NEW OWNERSHIP!!

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:13 AM, droptoppony said:

I was going to quit my job and go on welfare but Trump got elected and messed up my plans. I had already picked out my Obama phone. I would have had so much free time for forum life but my evil plans were foiled. 

I have seriously considered this at times lol

On 6/8/2017 at 10:01 AM, White95 said:

@95riosnake

You can thank my monumental PM campaign for the influx of members here. It has been going a lot smoother than I had anticipated.

That was the reason I made the switch over here

9 hours ago, White95 said:

We're glad you're here man!

me too im really liking how this forum is setup so far and dont have to use photobucket lol

• Supporting Member
On 7/3/2017 at 6:26 AM, droptoppony said:

That was a joke FYI

I was hoping so... I speak fluent sarcasm as my second language so I read yours, or at least thought I did....

10 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

There ya go smartass!!!  Isn't working half the time!

IMG_7354.PNG

IMG_7355.PNG

lol smart ass?  I was just answering your question, but since you posted screen shots may help me figure out why you are having issues.

8 hours ago, droptoppony said:

I haven't been to Pat's or Gino's in forever, 

Was at both last week.

Are you trying to upload directly from your photo album on your phone?  If so try it again.   I just did another one but I noticed something on your screen shot that I didn't have so I made a change to the member group and want to know if that works.  

The other option if direct upload isn't working (we may be at capacity as far as storage space with our server, not quite sure yet) is to use links from like Imgur or Photobucket.  That is just clicking Insert other media and choosing Insert Image from URL.

On 7/13/2017 at 6:02 PM, Evilcw311 said:

Can someone please figure out why mobile version is having issues uploading pics. I seen someone else mention this lately and this isn't the first time it's happened. 

And no I'm not asking for tapatalk again right now even though it always let me upload pics with no problems!!!!!

I just tried uploading a pick to an album from my phone and got the same -200 code

I think it's a storage issue from the server company. I didn't know you guys could upload directly from your devices and not host the pics. That is probably eating up the space available. we turned that capability off years ago on SN95F for that very reason. 

17 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

You must either live in a bubble or not get online much. Try posting from Photobucket and see how well it works for ya with out spending $400!!!!!  Lol

I don't get online much but I know imgur works just fine. I tested that earlier. 

5 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Thats why I use tapatalk. If you turn that feature off here then even fewer people will be able or willing to be here since we can't have tapatalk 

Is it too hard to host pics on tinypic, photobucket etc and copy/paste the link? I have been doing it for a long time. 

• Moderators
On 7/15/2017 at 8:06 PM, Evilcw311 said:

And photobucket now cost $400

I use Photobucket, and I assure you I do not pay $400... nor have I had my pictures ever blocked.  

1 hour ago, Psychorugby said:

I use Photobucket, and I assure you I do not pay $400... nor have I had my pictures ever blocked.  

If you are already paying for a plan then apparently you have until Dec 31, 2018 before you will have to upgrade to the $399 plan.

1. What plans offer 3rd Party Hosting?

Only the Plus 500 plan supports 3rd Party Hosting
Upgrade to Photobucket’s Plus 500 Subscription by visiting    http://photobucket.com/pricing
or http://photobucket.com/p500

2. What do I get with the Plus 500 Plan?

Unlimited 3rd Party Hosting
Unlimited Bandwidth
Full Resolution Photo Storage (We do not compress your images)
High Capacity Storage
Dedicated and Priority Customer Support
Photobucket.com Promotional Opportunities

3. What users are affected by the changes to our 3rd Party Hosting
policies?

Moving forward, new and legacy free account users will NOT have third party
hosting available.

If you were a Plus Account subscriber in good standing as of June 1, 2017,
you will continue to have all the privileges you have enjoyed including 3rd
Party Hosting until December 31, 2018 as long as you maintain your
subscription.

Non Plus 500 Account subscribers that purchased after June 1, 2017 will not
have access to 3rd Party Hosting.

• Moderators

Never mind, I stand corrected.  I never got that notification, even when I logged in this morning.  As of last Thursday, all my pictures were working in my threads, so I figured I was in the clear.  Now I see they're all broken links.  Fuck.

Just now, Psychorugby said:

Never mind, I stand corrected.  I never got that notification, even when I logged in this morning.  As of last Thursday, all my pictures were working in my threads, so I figured I was in the clear.  Now I see they're all broken links.  Fuck.

I didn't get a notification either until just the other day.  Though my pics had been replaced with the gauge and upgrade  link for a few weeks now.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, RedTwilight said:

I didn't get a notification either until just the other day.  Though my pics had been replaced with the gauge and upgrade  link for a few weeks now.

I never got the notice.  Still haven't, and as of Friday my pictures were still working. 

Photobucket? I dunno why anyone uses that pile of garbage anymore. Flickr is 10355710957123x easier to use, is $24 a year for unlimited storage, and retains photo quality much better! @Evilcw311 make a free account and give it a shot. I can almost assure you it is a much friendlier experience. 

I stopped using photobucket because of the quality of picture but damn $400 lol. 

Tinypic has been good and Flickr and Imgur. Plenty of options. 

PS Tapatalk options are still being sought. 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, droptoppony said:

I stopped using photobucket because of the quality of picture but damn $400 lol. 

Tinypic has been good and Flickr and Imgur. Plenty of options. 

PS Tapatalk options are still being sought. 

I just downloaded everything from Photobucket and uploaded to Google Images.  I've gotta say, Google was quick and painless.  I haven't tried linking yet.

2 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

Photobucket? I dunno why anyone uses that pile of garbage anymore. Flickr is 10355710957123x easier to use, is $24 a year for unlimited storage, and retains photo quality much better! @Evilcw311 make a free account and give it a shot. I can almost assure you it is a much friendlier experience. 

Flickr is the best! Use it for all the photos I care about. Best quality! Everything looks better on flickr
Why pay? They give you 1TB for free!

I use imgur for memes.

Avoid google, have seen lots of issues with it.

1 hour ago, Psychorugby said:

I just downloaded everything from Photobucket and uploaded to Google Images.  I've gotta say, Google was quick and painless.  I haven't tried linking yet.

SxU1PDFUFoAmx_AFZzTwUqVeYu6qmPOLkHgMorIE

Shared via Google Photos

57 minutes ago, Orange 94 said:

Flickr is the best! Use it for all the photos I care about. Best quality! Everything looks better on flickr
Why pay? They give you 1TB for free!

I use imgur for memes.

Avoid google, have seen lots of issues with it.

They just upped the amount, previously I had reached near the limit so it was preventative lol

2 hours ago, droptoppony said:

Just growing pains. 

You find a car to build yet?

Yes, '68 Mustang Coupe.  I'm doing a Fastback conversion while I'm doing the sheet metal work and I'm trying to decide now what engine and suspension to use.  The car will be either DFG or Comp. Orange when it's done.  :)

???????????  Must be a mobile issue then as desktop can see it.

pSkFLtR.jpg

Oh and not it was the website as a whole not just mobile that Bob shut off.  

28 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

???????????  Must be a mobile issue then as desktop can see it.

Oh and not it was the website as a whole not just mobile that Bob shut off.  

I could see it earlier on my work desktop, now I can't. That's why I said don't use google for photos hosting, glitchy af.

There's not enough room for the site image uploader. Use a photo sharing site.