nitroram33

Dragon Slayer - 1995 Mustang GT Build Thread - Now With 100 Percent More IRS

42 minutes ago, Blackmage said:

mmm that UTQG of 100.  I have 180's, and i still over powered the tires with my brakes.  Those wheels should look good too

I've got the R888R's cousins the NT01 on a set of Rota's for my Neon and the difference between them and normal Ultra High Performance all seasons is nuts lol.

On 9/23/2020 at 11:27 AM, nitroram33 said:

I'm interested to see how the offset is going to work with the IRS rear.  
I've been thinking that after the IRS install on my '96 that I might had to go with an S197 or S550 wheel to keep it from poking out the sides.

I haven't exactly done all the math yet to truly figure it out.  But if it works on yours, then maybe it'll save me from the headache!  LOL

7 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

I'm interested to see how the offset is going to work with the IRS rear.  
I've been thinking that after the IRS install on my '96 that I might had to go with an S197 or S550 wheel to keep it from poking out the sides.

I haven't exactly done all the math yet to truly figure it out.  But if it works on yours, then maybe it'll save me from the headache!  LOL

The 9" Cobra Rs are tucked in pretty far at this point. It's going to need some sort of spacer when the GT350 brakes go on, but I won't know what exactly until I get a wheel and a rotor and start trying lol. Still decent weather and the roads haven't been salted yet so I'm still driving it a couple days a week at this point.

9 hours ago, Prokiller said:

bah!  too small to read the labels!  must post open box pics

I opened the open box one just for you lol (didn't have all the extra wrapping on it, but it was less than half price so I didn't care):

50749015167_eb1da9d7fb_k.jpg