fry

The Tangerine Dream

I'm tryin to get as much done to my car now as I can cause I know as soon as it gets cold I'm not gonna wanna go outside! haha

Get Bilsteins all the way around. You'll love how it rides. (that's what she said)

haha we shall seeeeeeee. gonna take forever to get my car painted neow. :triumphant:

I'll be selling my complete Koni coilover kit in a few months if you want to wait a little bit.

haha unfortunately i gotta do something like yesterday

lol there is always a second time

hahaha well i at least want a couple of years in between fixes lol.

Redid the weather strippin today since mine has been tore up since I got the car. It was the biggest pain in the ass in the world!

Car is in the shop now. Probably wont have it back til the end of the year. Rebuilt 4.6 with pi swap. New exhaust. New suspension. New clutch. Idk about the tranny yet. YAY! New car, pretty much. I'm not doing the motor. I don't have the time, nor the resources. Someones gotta go to work to make the money to feed the baby. lololol Updates will be far and few between or however the saying goes. After all the new stuff, then it'll be time for the paint lol.

Dang it. I need a GF that likes working on cars, this is so cool! And yes, I know I sound like a 5 year old lol.

I agree with you on that one brother lol. Where did they all go???????? They don't seem to exist around here. . . . :noidea:

Girls that like workin on cars are rare, girls that even like cars are rare. Trust me, I have few girl friends simply because I have nothing to talk about to regular girls that dont like cars, guns, hunt, etc. I like shopping but I dont sit around and gossip all day, so...

Car is coming along nicely liz. Since you are working on the brakes did you ever consider just grinding the cobra lettering off? As far as badging goes have you considered debading it for a cleaner look?

Thanks! I'm putting different badges on it eventually, also gonna put a pony on the front and I'll probably just leave cobra on the brakes cause I dont really care enough to take it off lol. If anything, I'll just paint them completely black where "cobra" isn't noticable.

Girls that like workin on cars are rare, girls that even like cars are rare. Trust me, I have few girl friends simply because I have nothing to talk about to regular girls that dont like cars, guns, hunt, etc. I like shopping but I dont sit around and gossip all day, so...

Thanks! I'm putting different badges on it eventually, also gonna put a pony on the front and I'll probably just leave cobra on the brakes cause I dont really care enough to take it off lol. If anything, I'll just paint them completely black where "cobra" isn't noticable.

The brake calipers are just aluminum. it's easy to take off the cobra lettering. I'd do it while you're at it!

Girls that like workin on cars are rare, girls that even like cars are rare. Trust me, I have few girl friends simply because I have nothing to talk about to regular girls that dont like cars, guns, hunt, etc. I like shopping but I dont sit around and gossip all day, so....

Well that's good to know haha. Needs to be more around here.

Sweet ride though! Got it looking great!

I would just paint the Cobra words orange just my opinion. Could just grind them off if you dont like them though!

All new block.

New Manley internals.

New PI TFS cams.

New PI heads.

New PI intake manifold.

New shorty headers.

New catback.

New EVERYTHING.

I'm tapped out.

Motor is getting reassembled next week.

When will I be able to drive it?

.......... no comment.

All new block.

New Manley internals.

New PI TFS cams.

New PI heads.

New PI intake manifold.

New shorty headers.

New catback.

New EVERYTHING.

I'm tapped out.

.......... no comment.

Awh snap girl! Should be beastly when you finish it! Are you getting the almost done jitters yet??

Awh snap girl! Should be beastly when you finish it! Are you getting the almost done jitters yet??

No because God only knows how long "almost done" is. Plus I'm getting the car put in my name so I still have to insure the car before I can drive it. And I'm supposed to have surgery on my right shoulder but idk when so idk if I'll even be able to drive the car when it's done.

That's why I said no comment.

:Cry:

All new block.

New Manley internals.

New PI TFS cams.

New PI heads.

New PI intake manifold.

New shorty headers.

New catback.

New EVERYTHING.

I'm tapped out.

.......... no comment.

I wish I had the money and time for something like that.

FML

I actually work two full time jobs. I don't have any time whatsoever, that's why I'm not rebuilding the motor. The only reason I actually had a half day today was because I work this weekend. :P It sucks working all day and night, everyday. But PRIORITIES :D