White95

Post your fall/winter project

I'll start:

1. I'm going to be installing this exhaust under my truck:

Image result for mbrp side exhaust instructions

2. I will be taking steps towards completing the interior installation, brake system and suspension in Project Unicorn

The fun continues

3. Tuning and making a few modest upgrades to my wife's S197

Cats be off

4. Building a cabinet and tiling a counter top in my laundry room:

5. Painting my living room and dining room walls a light grey and the built-in stuff white to match the trim:

2015016878-5

2015016878-8

• Like 3

technically this is fall already so i can include the new oil fed boiler heater i'm getting put in next week along with a new water heater for the house.  hopefully can get back to the basement garage to finish the ceiling.  

mustang will be getting a stereo install and who knows what else.  probably some other interior little things

truck probably won't get much of anything.  

• Like 2

found this a couple of years ago.  Its a polished nickel plated heat sink to one huge/expensive old school limited edition amp the Phoenix Gold Ms1000.  It fell into my lap in an audio forum for only $100 because he had it up on a shelf for 15 yrs and wanted to see someone do something with it.

37927455712_c76ba8c482_z.jpg

After that I found two of these, PG MS2250's one serial number 666 :)

37958566871_23d6e31724_z.jpg

I replaced the capacitors as they are known to explode after 20 yrs as well as some resistors for higher power and finally replaced all the wires/cables inside.

24102262528_fb5c8ddcae_b.jpg

Ironically enough as pretty as the heat sink is it was really designed to be mounted upside down and show off the gold boards through a piece of plexiglass.  I knew a guy making custom plexies for pg amps and was lucky enough to find out he needed the heat sink I took one of the amps out of so we traded.  The faint symbols/lettering you see is the circuit board layout that will light up with some leds I am putting inside.

37958492501_07b1c4b69f_z.jpg

I had some problems getting the end caps where the wires go through but they are finally on their way now.  Its close now after sitting like this since june.

37874632492_d525f6620e_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1