cmsismyname

V6 Roll Call

Bonestock3.8DTH Rollin in!!

asdlfkjasdfjpg.jpg

Who doesn't love a super clean Mustang? 182k miles on the clock automatic turd, this weekend Im putting in an 8.8 with 3.55s, currently Ive done your basic suspension mods, Shocks springs and sways, other than that Ive got the 13 inch Cobra brakes up front about to have the 11.65s in the rear! MM Caster Camber plates and MM Cobra A arms. Its fun slow and gets decent gas mileage.

how do i know if i got an invite or where do i go to accept it?

I don't know if I am honest, I think the invite will appear under tour "User CP"

Bonestock3.8DTH Rollin in!!

Who doesn't love a super clean Mustang? 182k miles on the clock automatic turd, this weekend Im putting in an 8.8 with 3.55s, currently Ive done your basic suspension mods, Shocks springs and sways, other than that Ive got the 13 inch Cobra brakes up front about to have the 11.65s in the rear! MM Caster Camber plates and MM Cobra A arms. Its fun slow and gets decent gas mileage.

Invite send.

Is anyone still keeping up with this? Guess I'll revive an old thread then lol

One more V6 guy here! My '03 not only brought me into the Mustang culture but into the world of V6 advocacy as well. Glad to be here.

One owner 95 v6 163k original Not trying to pass off as a Cobra!!!! I Like the wheels and hood I'm a Big Believer in personalizing your mustang! Everybody has one these days so make it look the way you Want!! Screw what Everyone else thinks!!!!!!

20170830_213818-1-1.jpg

Edited by Guest
Expand the caption