SniveTroll

Stiffler's 94 - 98 transmission Cross member

for me it aligned the pinion angle from TKO-600 directly to the rear-end. TKO-600 has a different output shaft height. With the stock piece i was always off a few degrees. which causes Driveline vibration when its out of alignment.

for the average person with a stock transmission its pointless to swap. youll have no real benefit unless you have more torque or need that adjustability. its a tubed design, not stamped sheetmetal, and bushed. to me, that makes it that more valuable. it has its own spacers for setting pinion height. i do not have to cut it up, elongate, or keep corrosion preventive measures on it.

for me it aligned the pinion angle from TKO-600 directly to the rear-end. TKO-600 has a different output shaft height. With the stock piece i was always off a few degrees. which causes Driveline vibration when its out of alignment.

for the average person with a stock transmission its pointless to swap. youll have no real benefit unless you have more torque or need that adjustability. its a tubed design, not stamped sheetmetal, and bushed. to me, that makes it that more valuable. it has its own spacers for setting pinion height. i do not have to cut it up, elongate, or keep corrosion preventive measures on it.

That was the answer I was looking for, thank you :)

until you have to modify the stock one, pull hair and curse at math you're fine with the stock rain gutter. i literally hung the dumps, loosened the x-pipe and jacked the trans on a lift. i had enough time in an hour to inspect my brake lines more since the stock ones ruptured. im guessing i better do some preventative maintenance to the existing stock line. i also have to bleed the brakes more.