Venom351R

Whats Your Steam User Name

I think mine is BlkBullitt

I mostly play SWTOR right now but on Steam I am playing alot of Dirt 3, it sucks my save file became corrupt and lost all my data so I had to start over :(

Haha. That's cool. I'll buy the game when I get home from work in the morning. I'm not sure if I'm going to just stay awake or sleep for a bit then get up but tomorrow if you're not busy we can play. It'll take me a few to get used to the gameplay and figure things out but I pick on things quickly. Looking forward to gaming it up!

Maskingtapeman same as my live account. dead island and l4d2 are the only co-op games I have, but I play TF2 every once in a while and will be picking up CS global offensive when it comes out. And I think I'm going to look into that ARMA2 zombie thing, sounds sweet. And Boarder lands 2.... I can't wait for that game.

I've been playing on my breaks at work. Turns out people take it just as seriously as they ever did, super easy to get under someones skin. My method is dieing without getting any kills haha it might be unintentional....

I'm in the same building with an AK and a silenced M9 lol.

I've been having nothing but trouble with the game so i haven't been on.

Sent from my Xoom

we found some good roms that i wrote down with zero issues. we are getting on now let me know when you're up for it with camping out in a building across from the one you're in

Kenny we gotta play soon. I don't stay up late anymore now that I'm back on day shift. When is a good time?

Adam ill accept yours now. I am on vacation which is why I haven't gotten on much.

Sent from Mobile

Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Future Soliders has been my new addiction, oh I also picked up Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 for a total of 7.49 last night as they were on sale for 75% off.

i loved ghost recon but i bought it for ps3 and the servers always crashed. whats you're steam name?

i loved ghost recon but i bought it for ps3 and the servers always crashed. whats you're steam name?

I haven't played the Multiplayer yet as I am still doing the story mode but I picked it up on sale steam had the season pass the deluxe version and something else on sale for like 21.99 couldn't pass it up as the deluxe version alone is like 39.99.

BlkBullitt is my steam name. I just got Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 the other day too but I am working on getting the game pad setup as I it's not really set up correctly for it.

Same gay boy internet world. Its like world of Warcraft but you build houses and dig for mines

thats Minecraft you idiot. Steam is like a PC version of xbox or ps3. Instead of having a console and disc you just get all your games through Steam, those that are available, and you play on your PC. http://www.steam.com and there is nothing wrong with Warcraft, been playing since 05. :P

brian want to play arma 3 alpha? i have extra codes
Kenny save me a code if you have it. I was checking it out the other day and looks pretty good. I'm going to be on a off games for the next month as I am moving soon but yeah let me know.

sweet, we are set to move in the new place the weekend of the 12th so I am in pack mode now but soon as I catch a break I am damn sure going to give it a try. I have to look up dota 2 that one is not ringing a bell.