cmsismyname

Boss Shinoda Chin Spoiler

I don't think it really hangs down much lower then the other chin spoiler I have now. Like this one 10x better and was about to get a s281 spoiler painted so if I don't have this ordered by friday I think it will be my birthday present to myself.

These are about the height of my front... and I don't hit it as much as I drag exhaust. Just back into parking spots and you'll be fine.

I know, but even my stock bumper drags on the driveways around here sadly. My exhaust have taken chunks out of about every speedbump in the county hahaha

I don't think it really hangs down much lower then the other chin spoiler I have now. Like this one 10x better and was about to get a s281 spoiler painted so if I don't have this ordered by friday I think it will be my birthday present to myself.

Where can you get them?

http://www.teamshinoda.com/index1.html?38.html&1

Just ordered mine - happy birthday to me - they are $100 off till the end of the month. I was told it would be $100 to ship but it only charged me $50. I will see how it looks and give a full report of course. I would like to get the whole car painted next year so I am not sure I will get it painted now or wait but I do have the rear s218 spoiler that could be done at the same time.

Would look like a different car with it dropped and a new chin on it....

For a track car would it be okay, but for road use I think you will have alot of problems going over bumps and curves.

I can't really decide if I think it looks good or not..