mygreengt

I would like to introduce you to...

nicely done, 600 HP at 19 reminds me of well... ME. That being said man thats alot of car for a person your age I dont mean it to be demeaning in any way be careful like Justin said keep her in between the ditches. The main thing I learned with my first car at 15 years which was a 73 Mach with a beefy 351 was dont let retards get you to do what they want, slow and steady gets you pussy, if your going to fast the girls wont have a chance to see you =P

Knuckles

Not a fan of the headrests, but gorgeous otherwise! I love terminators, but that rear end would have been blown up WAY sooner than the one in my Mach sadly. Good luck with it, 600hp is f*cking nuts, I have driven our new 660hp GT500s, I'm scared sh*tless of those things, but feel my 350hp~ mach 1 is too slow lol. Hope you enjoy it, good upgrade I think! Going to track it for some numbers?

Not a fan of the headrests, but gorgeous otherwise! I love terminators, but that rear end would have been blown up WAY sooner than the one in my Mach sadly. Good luck with it, 600hp is f*cking nuts, I have driven our new 660hp GT500s, I'm scared sh*tless of those things, but feel my 350hp~ mach 1 is too slow lol. Hope you enjoy it, good upgrade I think! Going to track it for some numbers?

I'm not a fan of the headrests either, may try to find a local guy to trade for stock ones. I was thinking the other day about the '13 GT500 how it dyno'd 602, my car made 601 and weighs a few pounds less. i think it would be a drivers race. It probably wont see a track any time soon, but it would be nice to see what it would do.

oh is that you!? I just saw those pics on SVTP too. Awesome find bro!!!

ps. I hate you.

yep that's me! haha thanks Dutch!

Here is the dyno sheet.

2012-08-22_18-24-07_936.jpg

Edited by mygreengt